What's new

Review Segelei fuchai squonker.

Lovely review covering all the important points.................bar one though. The mod provides 2.5A fast charging. Cannot stress how useful this is and how quickly the little fella is back up and ready for action after charging. On my BASEN 21700, it can go from 50 to 100% in about half an hour !
It's genuinely so comfortable to use isn't it.
I will put a link to the spare bottles up later. Wish they included two.

It's genuinely so comfortable to use isn't it.
I will put a link to the spare bottles up later. Wish they included two.

As I have mentioned in another thread, I am having a rest from squonking. No way I was gonna stop using the Fuchai though so, on goes the bottle cover and now it's just a really nice mod with my Aqua reboot RTA on it. Win win !

Nice review.

I've been a little squonk curious for while and this looks perfect. I was holding off buying a squonker as I'm really not into mechs and if I didn't get on with one it'd be wasted on me. I love the idea of the bottle cover so might look at getting one in the future.

Nice one, thanks for the detailed review, I'm very tempted, with the battery life and options it could be a Pulse 80 replacement.

Nice one, thanks for the detailed review, I'm very tempted, with the battery life and options it could be a Pulse 80 replacement.

lol, see this is why we get jaded .... we get all this new kit coming out every month and often it's no better (or worse and usually uglier) than what was around a year ago. :D

Yeah I regret getting the Pulse 80, fell for the hype, it's not terrible but there are better ones (like this).

Give me time and I will be as jaded as the rest of you old timers - still having fun at the moment though ;)

Back
Top Bottom