What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

Picked up a second hand Lost Vape Centaurus Q200. It's very pretty. Would it be the ohms that are causing a short? Working great with my Supreme V3 but it won't with my Profile RDTA
IMG_20230606_140658.jpg

Picked up a second hand Lost Vape Centaurus Q200. It's very pretty. Would it be the ohms that are causing a short? Working great with my Supreme V3 but it won't with my Profile RDTA]

Well, what ohmage are the coils reading on the profile, and does the profile work ok on one of your other mods?

Should work then, have you checked that the mod is still in wattage/ voltage mode after you've screwed the profile on. The profile works ok on other mods?
My profiles work on all my other mods fine. I couldn't understand why the short on Q2 and everything set on wattage mode

My profiles work on all my other mods fine. I couldn't understand why the short on Q2 and everything set on wattage mode
You couldn't or cant? Maybe the Q200 has a fussy 510 connection, have a close look at it, and your 510 pin on the profile, cant think of any other reason for a short.

You couldn't or cant? Maybe the Q200 has a fussy 510 connection, have a close look at it, and your 510 pin on the profile, cant think of any other reason for a short.
I checked both and seem ok. Just bloody fussy then lol

I've since tried all 3 Profiles and they all say short. Maybe the pin protrudes more on a profile

Back
Top Bottom