IMG_20230606_201012.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20230606_201039.jpg
    IMG_20230606_201039.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20230606_201059.jpg
    IMG_20230606_201059.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 31
That's some protruding pin on the profile. I'd remove the build and check the atty resistance, try it on the mod with no coils installed, see whether you get no atty or a low resistance reading or just forget about it and use it on other mods :hmm:

That's some protruding pin on the profile. I'd remove the build and check the atty resistance, try it on the mod with no coils installed, see whether you get no atty or a low resistance reading or just forget about it and use it on other mods :hmm:
All 3 Profiles doing the same but work perfectly fine on Nunchaku 2, Freemax Maxus 2 and on the Asmodeus Lustro. Pretty much been on every mod I own without issue. I'll just keep the Supreme on for now. Might try 1 of my others on. I just prefer the profiles

Try giving the atty 510 pin a clean with brasso or any metal polish - and do the same on the mod 510 pin. From the phots it looks like the 310 pin is 'domed' so it may be only contacting in a small area that can cause arcing.

Personally, if I get a stable resistance reading on a mod I don't worry too much if the reading variation is relatively small and tank doesn't get hot (if it does it means there is a bad connection somewhereiin the atty causing localised heating inside the tank which IS a real problem).

Try fitting a few other tanks on your mod to see if it always reads the resistance a little higher (my old iJoy mods always read 0.02 to 0.03 higher) - if it does read higher than your other mods just turn down the wattage a little and vape by taste, rather than by looking at the screen and you should be good. Just don't use that mod to check resistance if you build for a mech...

Try giving the atty 510 pin a clean with brasso or any metal polish - and do the same on the mod 510 pin. From the phots it looks like the 310 pin is 'domed' so it may be only contacting in a small area that can cause arcing.

Personally, if I get a stable resistance reading on a mod I don't worry too much if the reading variation is relatively small and tank doesn't get hot (if it does it means there is a bad connection somewhereiin the atty causing localised heating inside the tank which IS a real problem).

Try fitting a few other tanks on your mod to see if it always reads the resistance a little higher (my old iJoy mods always read 0.02 to 0.03 higher) - if it does read higher than your other mods just turn down the wattage a little and vape by taste, rather than by looking at the screen and you should be good. Just don't use that mod to check resistance if you build for a mech...
Thanks, I'll have a go. Never noticed any issues on other mods. I'm trying to keep myself amused. My Dad passed away Thursday night and going a bit crazy. I'm going to work tomorrow, I need my routine to cope. Everything is in motion so a little normality will be great

I'm sorry to hear about your loss and hope you are managing to cope with such a stressful time. I think you are probably better off just putting the mod aside for a while and just vaping on something you are comfortable with. Sometimes even the slightest irritation can be too much - I'd leave it for a while and come back to it in a few weeks.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss and hope you are managing to cope with such a stressful time. I think you are probably better off just putting the mod aside for a while and just vaping on something you are comfortable with. Sometimes even the slightest irritation can be too much - I'd leave it for a while and come back to it in a few weeks.
I'll just stick to the supreme on it for now and thank you

Thanks, I'll have a go. Never noticed any issues on other mods. I'm trying to keep myself amused. My Dad passed away Thursday night and going a bit crazy. I'm going to work tomorrow, I need my routine to cope. Everything is in motion so a little normality will be great
My sincere condolences :( Hope things normalize for you, it must be tough. I’m sure I speak for everyone here…wish you the best!

My sincere condolences :( Hope things normalize for you, it must be tough. I’m sure I speak for everyone here…wish you the best!
It is and even though my Dad at 82, we didn't think he was going to go before my mum. 12 months ago he was fit and healthy. Walking miles. This last 6 months has been too much for him

Back
Top Bottom