What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

Thank you everyone. My mum has dementia so even if she remembers him, I'm unsure if she could process it
Everyone feels for you. My mum was just diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, and I’m too far away to help. Many of us are at the age where our parents are vulnerable and conditions can change abruptly. I truly hope you can garner a bit of support from us, and that this helps the wee bit it can. And we will also gladly assist with distraction as need be…

Thank you everyone. My mum has dementia so even if she remembers him, I'm unsure if she could process it
That is brutal. Sorry to hear that Lisa. My mum had it for the last 5 years of her life and it was very ...challenging. It must be a grim time for you, I hope you manage to keep your cool and pull through it ok.

So sorry to hear your sad news about your dad @Lisa Bolton. A very sad time for you and your mind and emotions will be all over the place. Take each day as it comes. Take care.

Thank you all. I'm not too bad today. Went into work, normal was great. Had to take a couple of personal calls as the certificate was released but managed to cope knowing I could get back to my desk. Love you guys ❤️

You couldn't or cant? Maybe the Q200 has a fussy 510 connection, have a close look at it, and your 510 pin on the profile, cant think of any other reason for a short.
Expromiser works fine.

IMG_20230608_175920.jpg

All I can say is Dementia is a horrible disease for those around the person that has it, but for the person who has it's not necessarily on their radar and the best you can do is keep doing what you are doing and remember who they were not what they are now. Good luck to you @Lisa Bolton

Back
Top Bottom