Should the covid sections be moved out of the spotlight

• Yes covid has been fully discussed

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No I want to talk more

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Banana

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
100% agree stu, it's a vaping forum, we need to get back to what differentiates us from all the other time-sinks...

@vapesmarter "the second "the good stuff" why because we are so depressed about vaping"

NO..... That section was created to combat the negativity that was swamping us due to so much Covid Chatter. :)

it is a good section I love reading the stories and post in there also but I'm passionate about vaping and passionate about this place it made me so sad when people have made comments to me saying they have left POTV because its changed but the comment I made is not my comment it's from people I try and encourage to join its what they see

I very much agree with Stu's points and could only echo them, so also voted for yes.

Just waiting on some twat crying they're getting cancelled now...

as fa as i can see "your vaping story" at the top of forum is not locked.
and the top post was locked as person had not been back for a year.
have to agree though, its getting tedious and maybe time to move the threads down to the bottom red light district so still available for those that want it but not in your face especially for new members.

Last edited:
as fa as i can see "your vaping story" at the top of forum is not locked.
and the top post was locked as person had not been back for a year.

your correct but a locked thread to a new user is a locked thread the reason was valid one of course but on my own group if I lock a post, I then move the post or delete it leaving the post locked at the top of the page serves no purpose

edit don’t get me wrong it’s not a bitch about the post but a new user will find that post maybe confusing unless they scroll down to the others

Good points all around.
The COVID section is now hidden.
You can still access it if you want to but it's not visible from the forum list

Back
Top Bottom