Should the covid sections be moved out of the spotlight

• Yes covid has been fully discussed

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No I want to talk more

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Banana

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
hopefully somewhere akuma can’t find it. :)

Well yes… quite :25: But if he’s determined enough to fight the ‘oppressing forces’ on the forum, he’ll find his way here through clicking on his own posts, the same way I just did…

How do you access the sub-section from the front page @vapesmarter posted earlier? Because some of us still do use the forum this way…. I can see a completely dead ‘Brexit’ section right at the bottom (please delete?) but of the Covid sub-sections there is not a hint :22:

Well yes… quite :25: But if he’s determined enough to fight the ‘oppressing forces’ on the forum, he’ll find his way here through clicking on his own posts, the same way I just did…

How do you access the sub-section from the front page @vapesmarter posted earlier? Because some of us still do use the forum this way…. I can see a completely dead ‘Brexit’ section right at the bottom (please delete?) but of the Covid sub-sections there is not a hint :22:

If you say vapesmarter 3 times it appears

Strange...... I said vape>insert something derogatory< and that worked too! :16:

Relabel brexit to brexit & covid. Stick all the shit in one place, those two subjects go well together.

I must say, I will be glad to not see covid related shite anymore. I can't be the only one who is totally sick of reading or hearing about it.

As mentioned above, the forum still exists but won't be in the listings any more

when did the brexit section appear? that could be repurposed as @Social Misfit ’s “prime minister” section. :)

when did the brexit section appear? that could be repurposed as @Social Misfit ’s “prime minister” section. :)

@ZT created it for people to discuss Brexit in a hidden section, ‘cos the thread was just you and BadboyBez going around in circles for several months, don’t you remember? Ah, fond memories :25:

@ZT created it for people to discuss Brexit in a hidden section, ‘cos the thread was just you and BadboyBez going around in circles for several months, don’t you remember? Ah, fond memories :25:

Is that when they were both put under house arrest ?

Back
Top Bottom