What's new

Show us/me your CLOOOUDS

thanks :2thumbsup: @Raguri no sub ohms on mine and the micro d is an awsum little cheap dripper i love it(well i got 2 now lol) and with the slow boat from nowhere protank well shhh dont tell any one but i think its better than the real 1s i always get better vape from it .

thanks :2thumbsup: @Raguri no sub ohms on mine and the micro d is an awsum little cheap dripper i love it(well i got 2 now lol) and with the slow boat from nowhere protank well shhh dont tell any one but i think its better than the real 1s i always get better vape from it .

I used to love my protanks... Then I got into dripping and gave one to my brother, and one to my mum :P

I used to love my protanks... Then I got into dripping and gave one to my brother, and one to my mum :P

i like having the choice of both x plus some juices i cant taste in the dripper but full of flavour in a tank and other way round lol

That one... Maybe a couple of weeks? I know, I need to get my ass in gear!

if you havent got any spare coils then give it a good rinse under hot water, it will clear some build up off , also what peeps forget is the base that the coil sits in needs a quick rinse and get a needle or pin and clean/clear the 3 little air holes its amazing the difference that will make x

Yea I do clean mine out regularly, trying to see how long I can make it last. I've got some spares but want to recoil a few myself when I get some bits.

Go on then. Apologies for the selfie....
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Ze4oZRUUY#[/video]

Go samwich! Go samwich! Go samwich! Go samwich! :2thumbsup:

None of us other ladeez have got a vid yet - and I don't get my dripper 'til tomorrow (fingers crossed) - I think I'll be going down the Pepper coiling route first :D Come on pepps waiting for your vid too!

Go @samwich! Go samwich! Go samwich! Go samwich! :2thumbsup:

None of us other ladeez have got a vid yet - and I don't get my dripper 'til tomorrow (fingers crossed) - I think I'll be going down on @Pepper before coiling route first :D Come on pepps waiting for your sex-vid too!
gords1001 can't view your video until you set it to PUBIC mate :D

Back
Top Bottom