What's new

showcasing and giving away a hybrid stabwood squonk box mod

This is crying out to be donated to the charity raffle. Would raise a shit ton of cash on it's own. Whoever ends up with this will be one lucky SOB

that is looking lovely mate, i would happily review that :-P

This is crying out to be donated to the charity raffle. Would raise a shit ton of cash on it's own. Whoever ends up with this will be one lucky SOB

patience my young padawan the force will produce a charity prize......it has been written :yoda:

Another cracking piece @vapesmarter I bet the stab wood feels lush in the hand!!!

it feels odd in a way, both wood and resin they feel warm to the touch very soft and silky, trouble is when you start you don't know what it will turn out until you finish it after sanding as the resin has a metallic powder in it, I used for this block silver, purple, and antique gold

the next mod which will be for sale will be red, copper and pearl white now that is a strange colour it will have a battery tube and be a squonk mod it is sitting on the miller as we speak.

oddly the purple when I poured it was on the top of the mix but sunk and was attracted to the wood due to the silver already there.

when its first poured it's completely different to when it cures.

edit....someone will ask do you use them yourself and the answer is no... nothing, no cases or stands, bags, mods nothing..... why? I'm not sure I just never have anything I make I never keep.

it feels odd in a way, both wood and resin they feel warm to the touch very soft and silky, trouble is when you start you don't know what it will turn out until you finish it after sanding as the resin has a metallic powder in it, I used for this block silver, purple, and antique gold

the next mod which will be for sale will be red, copper and pearl white now that is a strange colour it will have a battery tube and be a squonk mod it is sitting on the miller as we speak.

oddly the purple when I poured it was on the top of the mix but sunk and was attracted to the wood due to the silver already there.

when its first poured it's completely different to when it cures.

edit....someone will ask do you use them yourself and the answer is no... nothing, no cases or stands, bags, mods nothing..... why? I'm not sure I just never have anything I make I never keep.

Beats cold metal any day of the week :-) Glad you didn't stamp on it!!

Beats cold metal any day of the week :-) Glad you didn't stamp on it!!

there is still time graham is sitting on my desk chatting up an asmodus as we speak he is a bit of a flirt no hang on oh dear the copper switch just fell out (i didn't bolt it in) graham is looking all sheepish now serves him right

Outstanding on many fronts: from the lengthy R&D required and the concise summary of the lengthy and tricky processes and tools employed to the finished prototype which delivers as much clout any I've seen on farcebook. Nice work mucker :)

Back
Top Bottom