What's new

showcasing and giving away a hybrid stabwood squonk box mod

Superb craftsmanship.
If Graham was mine, I'd lock him in a box, only letting him out at weekends and days ending with a Y.
Crouched in a corner, stroking Graham softly and whisping "my precious....." :27:

One word................. "Outstanding" :worship:

Superb craftsmanship.
If Graham was mine, I'd lock him in a box, only letting him out at weekends and days ending with a Y.
Crouched in a corner, stroking Graham softly and whisping "my precious....." :27:

IMG_3131 2.JPG

@vapesmarter, that is just amazing! I can't believe it's the first one you've made, it's beautiful [emoji7]

Whoever gets to own that will be one lucky spud [emoji4]

And I'm going to +1 the switchfet AND the full mech/no wire options, I think it should definitely be one or tother.

A steel button would be good too, but I expect that could easily be swapped by the end user if you went full mech [emoji6]

Really, nice! Love the progress shots. Good to see a MOSFET, I'm not a fan of pure mechs...

Looks awesome bud, a massive well done for your 1st one!!!
I love my squeeze but if graham was mine the squeeze would have to be my beater for work and Graham would be in hand the rest of the time...
Lovely build...truly beautiful

That is beautiful dude.
I'd be tempted to agree with others on the switch fet, with the added bonus that you'd be able to turn a sexy lil' stabwood button for it.
It is missing one thing tho, and I'm slightly disappointed in you for its omission........Where's your beloved pooches pawprint? I think you're gonna have to get busy with a pyrography set or make a little branding iron up [emoji106][emoji6]

That is absolutely beautiful @vapesmarter. I have to agree with the other that silver plates and making it a full mech mod would be much better & the non flush 510 would drive my OCD bonkers. You say it's to stop atty rash but that will always be hidden by atties anyway so for me, I'd much prefer them to be flush with no gap.

Top work though. That stab wood looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom