What's new

Side effects of vaping...

I havent noticed anything. I feel the same..... ooooh I smell less, thats one.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've got spots. More spots than I've ever had in my life. I don't know if they're vape related or a coincidence.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

After vaping for 6 months, the only side effect I've encountered was my teeth went really sensitive for 2 weeks after about a month of vaping. It actually hurt to vape.

I don't really feel any better though, I still have breathlessness and still feel like I smoke analogues.

Bleeding sensitive teeth and gums as they're now starting to get blood back to them and heal from the smoking cigs

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Oh the bleeding gums, yes. I am hoping it means they are healing, not getting worse.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I have had no side effects

Sent from my HTC One SV using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I am now on week 13 and still no craving for the sticks! However I have a very very dry mouth, a bleeding nose-that caused painful scabs, dry skin around my nose and ears.
It has been very difficult to work out what is from vaping and what is from a newly diagnosed under-active thyroid! However, I am now trying to drink more even though I hate water, squash and fizzy drinks! I'm using lemon slices in the water now and it is quite nice LOL

Back
Top Bottom