What's new

Side effects of vaping...

Now i find that i can't stand the smell of others after they have had an analogue.
Its embarrassing to think i use to smell like that ![/QUOTE]

You are so right! I walked past a car today where someone was smoking, and nearly fell over! Glad I don't smell like that any more!

My bank balance had definitely got fatter! I used to spend over £200 per month on ciggies. Vaping is more like £30 pm, so I am delighted!

That could be caused by you sucking too hard due to poor airflow, causing your Eustachian tubes to plug. Happens to me sometimes but I just do a valsava manuever http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valsalva_maneuver and this unblocks them. Also, try opening up the air holes if you can.

It's congestion, rather than that kind of "plugged up", but I've traced it to my sensitivity to PG. No congestion issues with 70+ VG juices, and more and more places are offering 100% VG, so all good now.

My bank account has lost weight

:clapping:

I agree! All the cool stuff to buy, no longer any bloat there! (like there ever was! ;-)

I'm still coughing a bit each day after three weeks vaping. I've basically had 1 cigarette each week, and notice the next day that that one thing makes me feel like crap. Is it the nicotine making me cough still or the other ingredients. We've got a bit of pollen still in the air here, so that's a possibility I suppose, as I've been congested too...

Andy

Now i find that i can't stand the smell of others after they have had an analogue.
Its embarrassing to think i use to smell like that !

You are so right! I walked past a car today where someone was smoking, and nearly fell over! Glad I don't smell like that any more![/QUOTE]

The stink always got to me, even when I was smoking...but I hate it more now!

I am turning into one of those horrible ex-smokers. While I don't mind the smell of cigarettes as such, every time I get a nose full of smoke I feel like I just breathed in all those horrible chemicals again, that I am trying to avoid. Commuting and walking through London makes me feel like I will never be able to be smoke free :(
Arch, I don't want to be that horrid ex smoker!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I am turning into one of those horrible ex-smokers. While I don't mind the smell of cigarettes as such, every time I get a nose full of smoke I feel like I just breathed in all those horrible chemicals again, that I am trying to avoid. Commuting and walking through London makes me feel like I will never be able to be smoke free :(
Arch, I don't want to be that horrid ex smoker!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I feel your pain MP.

The OH in the last four months has gone from dual fueller using my vape gear, to sanctimonious ex-smoker, to full-on smoker again - arghhh!

I hate the smell, and relished living in a smoke-free house. Getting one's sense of smell back has been wonderful, except for the stench of tobacco smoke that follows him about and which permeates the house, all the fabrics and furnishings and even my clothing again :(

... And with his return to smoking has come sinus problems for me :banghead:

I've found I'm using the toilets at work a lot more. Not for toilet stuff, just to vape. In fact I'm in the toilet right now.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've found I'm using the toilets at work a lot more. Not for toilet stuff, just to vape.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I have that one too. Also my wee is often luminous lately. It could be down to dehidration but I'm also wondering whether it could be dies in liquids.

So my side effects so far:

Severe toilet break from work to vape
Dry scratchy throat
Taste buds ignoring certain flavours (the ones I've been vaping)
Brokeitis
And luminous wee :)

Back
Top Bottom