What's new

Sign in action at 0:10-VAPORESSO Will Send You a Gift!

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
140934596333264634.jpg
Sign in action at 0:10! VAPORESSO is making big moves at the upcoming show in Lille, France, what will it be? We will choose the 3 most creative guesses and send you a gift! Rules: Please leave your comments in the comment section of this post at 0:10 local time, and wait for the good news! VAPORESSO reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.​

View attachment 271541 Sign in action at 0:10! VAPORESSO is making big moves at the upcoming show in Lille, France, what will it be? We will choose the 3 most creative guesses and send you a gift! Rules: Please leave your comments in the comment section of this post at 0:10 local time, and wait for the good news! VAPORESSO reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.​
What's it all about, Alfie?

@Vaporesso, are you taking us all on a POTV trip to Lille or something?

I'm glad you're the ones busting out the moves, you wouldn't want to see me busting out mine!

At a guess one or more of the following

Release of the Gen 200 and Gen 80S
Unveiling the new rebranding
Announcement of a long awaited DTL RTA since the Gemini (mesh preferably)
Announcement of an MTL Mesh RTA
Announcement of a squonker device
Swag 3?

Anywhere close?

Swag 3?

Anywhere close?
great!!:dance:

They said creative, so i believe they will unveil their new branding on their new line of smart mods that connect to your phone via blue tooth that can make and receive calls and listen to music on, like a smart watch built into a vape

They said creative, so i believe they will unveil their new branding on their new line of smart mods that connect to your phone via blue tooth that can make and receive calls and listen to music on, like a smart watch built into a vape
advanced guess fam:dance:

Swag 3?

Anywhere close?
great great:giverose:

Ha, you got us all up at 00:10 and now you've forgotten about us, and we didn't even get that trip to Lille!

Back
Top Bottom