What's new

Smok V-Fin Battery Error

Between me and my two sons we bought I think 6 of these. Only 1 remains working. The batteries are absolute crap in these.
I took one apart and as far as I remember they were 18500 size. I did think about wiring 2 18650's in them but havnt done so far. The wiring in the smok relies on a centre tap wire between the two batteries.
I decided at the time not to bother as I bought these cheap and have plenty of other mods.
I've wired 18650s to the mod and it's working fine now. I spoke to the shop that sold me it and they checked 3 other v fins and all then were battery error too. Crap mod, wouldn't recommend it to no one.

I've wired 18650s to the mod and it's working fine now. I spoke to the shop that sold me it and they checked 3 other v fins and all then were battery error too. Crap mod, wouldn't recommend it to no one.
Hey i see what you mean but i was given one for free and really want to do the same thang you did but can you upload a video on you doing it ive tryed doing it with a few mods and failed i only got it right with 1 mod it was a small tube shaped mod with no screen so i figure this may not be as easy and to be honest it really wasnt vary easy i didnt use an 18650 i had another internal battery that i was saveing for this reason and it wasnt as big as the one i took out but i got it to work if you can do this id apreceat it more then i can explain to you

IMG_20201125_171450.jpg

@Jonathandawson

Hi Jonathandawson and welcome to the planet.
Don't expect a reply as he's not logged in since he made that post over a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom