What's new

Smooth juices?

Tutterz

Postman
I've ended up settling on a plume veil clone running 22g duals at .18 ohms on VTC 5's which is my new favourite sweet spot for cloud chasing, seriously never chucked so much before, and the flavour from this plume veil is insane, best dripper I've had to date.

Problem being, I've only found only one high VG juice to date that doesn't tear my throat out with me running such a low resistance which is Mr Blue Sky from vape munki, yet I find even with some other brands as well as vape munki, 6mg nic and 100% VG they still tear my throat out on anything below .4 and I can't get a proper lung full. This has lead me to want to know what can be causing it?

I mix my own juices yet I'm never happy with them compared to pre-made stuff so tend to only use my own e liquid when I've ran out, yet I've still found the same when trying to mix my own 100% vg mixes in certain flavours for the sole purpose of storm hunting.

The only thing I can think of that will be causing this is the flavourings used, but why would certain flavourings cause such a harsh throat hit at lower ohms than others? And then why are some still as smooth as a vicars left hand?

Seeing as I can't seem to want to pick any of my other drippers up these days it's becoming a PITA when wanting to try out new juices, anything 50/50 is off the cards and even some VG heavy mixes I've been avoiding after finding out they're still harsh as fuck.
So as well as your opinions and ideas, what juices have you been using that are smooth as shit despite the resistance?

I've ended up settling on a plume veil clone running 22g duals at .18 ohms on VTC 5's which is my new favourite sweet spot for cloud chasing, seriously never chucked so much before, and the flavour from this plume veil is insane, best dripper I've had to date.

Problem being, I've only found only one high VG juice to date that doesn't tear my throat out with me running such a low resistance which is Mr Blue Sky from vape munki, yet I find even with some other brands as well as vape munki, 6mg nic and 100% VG they still tear my throat out on anything below .4 and I can't get a proper lung full. This has lead me to want to know what can be causing it?

I mix my own juices yet I'm never happy with them compared to pre-made stuff so tend to only use my own e liquid when I've ran out, yet I've still found the same when trying to mix my own 100% vg mixes in certain flavours for the sole purpose of storm hunting.

The only thing I can think of that will be causing this is the flavourings used, but why would certain flavourings cause such a harsh throat hit at lower ohms than others? And then why are some still as smooth as a vicars left hand?

Seeing as I can't seem to want to pick any of my other drippers up these days it's becoming a PITA when wanting to try out new juices, anything 50/50 is off the cards and even some VG heavy mixes I've been avoiding after finding out they're still harsh as fuck.
So as well as your opinions and ideas, what juices have you been using that are smooth as shit despite the resistance?

All my DIY is fine at 6mg, maybe too much flavouring??

Menthol is a big no no.

Mind you I only go as low as 0.2 and it's fine for me.

The Plume Veil is the devils dripper. I can't put It down.
What @Mr.Motivapr said about too much flavouring. Too much can rip your throat out. I mix my own at 10% flavouring, 90vg/10pg, 6ml nic. Works for me. I love Vapemunki's cloud chasing juices, but they are too strong in the flavour.

3dj I loved my first one that much I've now got two haha! Really is the best dripper I've had to date.

That's clarified it for me, I think I'll mix some more up today and see if I can notice the difference, fingers crossed!

Are there any certain types of flavourings that are known to be harsher than others? so say a fruit concentrate should be at 8% or a dessert concentrate at 10% instead of using 10% generally for all concentrates.. Or does it not matter?

Either way, I'll fiddle about :D

Back
Top Bottom