What's new

So..... I'm looking for

Gonloopy

Veteran
....a new box mod, (preferably a mini.)
I want one that incorporates the atomiser into the shell of the box, ( egrip style) but also has the capacity to use your own atomiser of choice. It would only need to accept a 19mm atty to accommodate my mini v3's. I M2L and only vape at around 14 W so even 20 W limit would be fine. Oh and ideally replaceable batteries, although this is not a deal breaker.

What are my options here? Any thoughts greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)

I want one that incorporates the atomiser into the shell of the box, ( egrip style) but also has the capacity to use your own atomiser of choice. It would only need to accept a 19mm atty to accommodate my mini v3's. I M2L and only vape at around 14 W so even 20 W limit would be fine. Oh and ideally replaceable batteries, although this is not a deal breaker.

I've not measured as I'm on my way out but isn't the mini v3 a bit bigger at the airflow ring.

xvostick... Is what I use as per your specifications, I think @ZT uses one and I know @Jimmydids has the newest version and loves it should you need more info.

The Smoant Knight Mod is a nice little unit !!! Provapes and Naturevape both have it for £39.99 !!!

If that's 19mm diameter, telsa stealth mod 100 would be worth a look. :)

Back
Top Bottom