What's new

Social media and me

I've given you a follow on twitter!

I don't think it can hurt to get involved more with social media. If anything it will help even more people discover your products. You've clearly mastered the quality of your juices so having someone to help you promote them can only be a good thing in my opinion. I hope it works for you!

I've given you a follow on twitter!

I don't think it can hurt to get involved more with social media. If anything it will help even more people discover your products. You've clearly mastered the quality of your juices so having someone to help you promote them can only be a good thing in my opinion. I hope it works for you!
I don't know what that means but thankyou!

WOW!! there's a post on the FB page....and a move to Retail and Consumer Merchandise......:hmm: but why not Shopping Retail and add a buy button which redirects to the 'shop front'

'One small step for man one giant leap for Phileas Fogg' :D:D

FWIW I think a number of vendors miss a trick on social media. Many seem to go for facebook but not everyone uses it. It may be convenient for the seller but it's not the be all and end all. A lot of people (well, me) use social media as a health check on sites. Is it active? Is it current? Is it relevant? does it have good feedback and so on.

The amount of sites I've basically avoided because their social media has apparently been abandoned (despite finding out later they were actively trading and actually quite popular) is greater than the number I've used so far.

FWIW I think a number of vendors miss a trick on social media. Many seem to go for facebook but not everyone uses it. It may be convenient for the seller but it's not the be all and end all. A lot of people (well, me) use social media as a health check on sites. Is it active? Is it current? Is it relevant? does it have good feedback and so on.

The amount of sites I've basically avoided because their social media has apparently been abandoned (despite finding out later they were actively trading and actually quite popular) is greater than the number I've used so far.
That's interesting, does this apply to real business or just Facebook ones?

Ok Stu to give you some idea, I use FB purely for news feeds and I join groups I am interested in....and there are currently loads of vape stuff on FB. So by joining a group or liking a page I get a notification when something is posted on any of those pages. I use POTV for the same reason as others and in a way it's it's own social media (I'm on POTV on FB).
Bur for you FB could become a second outlet/front end.....like free advertising space....the downside is trying to keep people interested...for instance you don't have an about us/me fixed post at the top of the page telling users who you are, both you and Phileas Fogg. Keeping people posted even if it's some non descript post, it shows PF is active......for instance I also buy from Mole Juice, but their FB page keeps me informed.....why? because unlike you they don't 'tag' people on here, FB is their tool.
Perhaps let your FB page have a friend option you may find people 'might' chat on there who are not part of here but use FB and but buy from you. Look at FB as a marketing tool to promote yourself to promote your product.

Ok Stu to give you some idea, I use FB purely for news feeds and I join groups I am interested in....and there are currently loads of vape stuff on FB. So by joining a group or liking a page I get a notification when something is posted on any of those pages. I use POTV for the same reason as others and in a way it's it's own social media (I'm on POTV on FB).
Bur for you FB could become a second outlet/front end.....like free advertising space....the downside is trying to keep people interested...for instance you don't have an about us/me fixed post at the top of the page telling users who you are, both you and Phileas Fogg. Keeping people posted even if it's some non descript post, it shows PF is active......for instance I also buy from Mole Juice, but their FB page keeps me informed.....why? because unlike you they don't 'tag' people on here, FB is their tool.
Perhaps let your FB page have a friend option you may find people 'might' chat on there who are not part of here but use FB and but buy from you. Look at FB as a marketing tool to promote yourself to promote your product.
Ok its starting to make more sense now!

You do Social media stuff well on here anyways.

I don't think I've directly bought any vape related product from a facebook group page or ad

Maybe I'm missing out ?

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom