What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

I wonder if this can do a restrictive lung hit. I would only be interested if it can.

I don't really know, but I guess you could
Hello Everyone,

I would like to inform everybody, I am the representative of Sirius Mods in the UK. If you guys are interested to buy Spica Pro by Sirius Mods, I currently have 5 original unopened boxes in my hand. I can send anywhere in the UK in 2 days, will be dispatched from Cardiff. Anyone interested please PM me.
Happy Vapes!
Cheers!View attachment 164844

Think you need Vendor status to do that. @Rob

Bit busy at the mo, give us a chance :)

@Jackymax @John R @quincey43
These are my initial thoughts on the Coppervape clone version that I received this morning. Well, it's a great tank if you like to experiment.
All the threads and general build quality are really good.

You can change the chamber height and the airflow pin with a full tank of juice in and without disturbing the build and this works really well and had no issues with this. At full chamber height the draw seems to become more tight and less smooth. This is supposed to make the throat hit more harsh, but it wasn't drastically so for me. Lowering the chamber definitely made the draw silky smooth at its lower end setting.

Flavour. Well, my taste buds are still a bit off at the moment, but what I can say is that changing the chamber height seems to bring out different things in the flavour profile.

I have tried the smallest and middle pins so far. With the smallest pin you get a real tight 'proper' old school MTL draw if you want. Middle pin, not surprisingly, gives you a nice moderate draw. I found the draw very smooth and quiet.

I like the drip tip that came with it, which you need to use as it opens and closes the juice flow control. This works very well and moves easily. You can buy some extra drip tip ends, delrin and another in steel, which can replace the ultem section with a screw thread.

It came with glass tank fitted and there is a spare plastic type tank as an option. The glass tank did remove quite easily and so is a simple swap option which increases the capacity from 3ml to 4 ml.

I need my taste buds back to make a full assessment of flavour, so if you're still not convinced by the above you'll have to bear with me on that one.

I like it a lot. It's a good, well made tank with more adjustment options than the Dvarw. Jury still out on whether it's better.

Last edited:
Let me know if I've missed anything.
Will be adding to this later

I'd be interested to know how the refilling goes, can't remember if it was phil or todd, but one of them mentioned the knurling was a bit of a bugger to get hold of.

I'd be interested to know how the refilling goes, can't remember if it was phil or todd, but one of them mentioned the knurling was a bit of a bugger to get hold of.

That would be one of my niggles too. It's not a deal breaker for me though

@Jackymax @John R @quincey43
These are my initial thoughts on the Coppervape clone version that I received this morning. Well, it's a great tank if you like to experiment.
All the threads and general build quality are really good.

You can change the chamber height and the airflow pin with a full tank of juice in and without disturbing the build and this works really well and had no issues with this. At full chamber height the draw seems to become more tight and less smooth. This is supposed to make the throat hit more harsh, but it wasn't drastically so for me. Lowering the chamber definitely made the draw silky smooth at its lower end setting.

Flavour. Well, my taste buds are still a bit off at the moment, but what I can say is that changing the chamber height seems to bring out different things in the flavour profile.

I have tried the smallest and middle pins so far. With the smallest pin you get a real tight 'proper' old school MTL draw if you want. Middle pin, not surprisingly, gives you a nice moderate draw. I found the draw very smooth and quiet.

I like the drip tip that came with it, which you need to use as it opens and closes the juice flow control. This works very well and moves easily. You can buy some extra drip tip ends, delrin and another in steel, which can replace the ultem section with a screw thread.

It came with glass tank fitted and there is a spare plastic type tank as an option. The glass tank did remove quite easily and so is a simple swap option which increases the capacity from 3ml to 4 ml.

I need my taste buds back to make a full assessment of flavour, so if you're still not convinced by the above you'll have to bear with me on that one.

I like it a lot. It's a good, well made tank with more adjustment options than the Dvarw. Jury still out on whether it's better.
Thank you for your views and it sounds quite good, can't make my mind up on this one I have had it in my basket for a little while but can't decide!! Think I will hang fire for a while and see what others think of it as well.

Back
Top Bottom