What's new

spring mods from Vapesmarter

Simply stunning, and in practical terms the savings made by someone quitting a 20 a day habit in a year would buy any of these plus the batteries and juice, plus a fortnight in the sun to enjoy the hell out of them.

Wish I`d known about this site 12 years ago before any savings I`d made got absorbed into the general household budget.

Beautiful work as usual all the very best for the expo, I’m sure you’ll knock it out the park, hope the orders flood in for you, I’m sure they will

Beautiful work as usual all the very best for the expo, I’m sure you’ll knock it out the park, hope the orders flood in for you, I’m sure they will

its hard I've spent my buy money, reserve money, bribe money, and the oh shit panic bail money.

but as the market contracts, I have had an awful lot of dreamers so send an invoice and no payment, "I really want a mod please resend the invoice" so resend it then no payment again, plus my cats died or dog or Nan or dad etc then you get the downright rude "how much mate" so out of 10 asks you get maybe one order thats 10 conversations very tiresome

the block ban delete is on overdrive atm

That must be so frustrating, people obviously get excited when they see your work and think (daydream) of owning one. The thing I can’t wrap my head around is why waste people’s time, there must be a lot of that going on with mod makers, I’ve spoke over the years with many and it’s the thing that grinds their gears the most. I’m looking forward to hearing how you got on at expo this year. I can’t make it this year as my daughter, is getting married in Turkey, in July with a party of 80 of us. So every penny is a prisoner just now. Spending more on this wedding and every anniversary since (28y) lol

Back
Top Bottom