What's new

Deathwish ReGenisis Mech Review

Thanks for the review @Phrasing a great write up like you say Deathwish Modz do make some classy mechs and like you my Bogan Edition one is one of my favourites so looking forward to my birthday or christmas to get my hands on one these hopefully.

Thanks for the review @Phrasing a great write up like you say Deathwish Modz do make some classy mechs and like you my Bogan Edition one is one of my favourites so looking forward to my birthday or christmas to get my hands on one these hopefully.
Cheers.

If/when you do get one you should register it on their site for chance to win serial number 666.
And I found out last night not only do they have coils designed for it on there they have 21700 ODB wraps and 810 drip tips in matching colours too. (Why they didn't ship with both included I don't know)
Screenshot_20230308_211613_Chrome.jpg

Cheers.

If/when you do get one you should register it on their site for chance to win serial number 666.
And I found out last night not only do they have coils designed for it on there they have 21700 ODB wraps and 810 drip tips in matching colours too. (Why they didn't ship with both included I don't know)View attachment 312104
I have seen them on their website as i messaged them about how wide their drip tips were as was hoping they were the same size 23mm drip tip that comes with the unholy v3 RDA but they not :(

I have seen them on their website as i messaged them about how wide their drip tips were as was hoping they were the same size 23mm drip tip that comes with the unholy v3 RDA but they not :(
That's a shame, how wide are they.

How long did they take to get back to you btw, just messaged them last night too because of a shipping error.

That's a shame, how wide are they.

How long did they take to get back to you btw, just messaged them last night too because of a shipping error.
I think they said they are 18mm if i remember right mate and they took about 3 days to reply back to me iam going to try and see if moomoo mods can make me a 23mm 810 low profile drip tip when i get paid at the end of the month.

@Phrasing i dont know if you know or not but just had a look at moomoos mods website and he has a very nice purple 810 low profile drip tip that would look great on your ReGenisis for £11.00.

It's a cracking looking mod. I love the design. I am also a late 80s/early 90s thrash and death metal fan, granted I have strayed a lot since then but still love the aesthetics and music from that time.

I'm not a mech user so have no idea of the functionality but I did enjoy reading your review mate. Just enough info that I feel I know what you're talking about.

I also need those battery wraps.

Not my cup of tea but a nice review. I understand Deathwish went tits up during the pandemic and Vaporony bought them.

Back
Top Bottom