What's new

Deathwish ReGenisis Mech Review

Thank you,

Like wraith said its a very niche aesthetic, but I'm a death metal loving former goth kid so it's right up my alley.

Tbh I don't think they will sell that many but it is really good to see a brand that I thought was gone getting a comeback.

Yeah fo sho, always nice to see something a bit different being made too.

I do feel like I've fallen off the wagon on mechanical mods :help:

I know we say boro devices are a rabbit hole but high end mechs are a much deeper one if you're not careful.

I do feel like I've fallen off the wagon on mechanical mods :help:

I know we say boro devices are a rabbit hole but high end mechs are a much deeper one if you're not careful.

A decent mech, well designed will last pretty much forever, though.

A decent mech, well designed will last pretty much forever, though.
This is a very good point that I have used as an excuse to buy lots of them in the past.
I'm actually kind of tempted to get a second regenisis.
And I've seen some crazy cheap rigmod legacies.

...I have a problem

This is a very good point that I have used as an excuse to buy lots of them in the past.
I'm actually kind of tempted to get a second regenisis.
And I've seen some crazy cheap rigmod legacies.

...I have a problem
There's a thread for that ..
:D

You could do worse than picking one of these up, I got one at Christmas with a couple of Purges...

https://www.superiorvapour.com/prod...q=tishina&_ss=e&_v=1.0&variant=12292752310383
Cheers for that, I would but the black is the only one I'd like and it's sold out.

There's a thread for that ..
:D

Thankfully that thread died out.
I may or may not have just spent £50 on deathwish coils and they've got an engraved 810 drip tip that is taunting me!

Back
Top Bottom