What's new

Squonk Check

Been really wanting the Niagara for ages but never really got round to it.
The one above is recent from Aliexpress think it was ~£27 and arrived in under two weeks. It’s a sturdy bit of basic kit which works fine and looks good. Only gripe is the squonk bottle capacity but then I sometimes chuck an rdta on to help that.

Dual 21700 dna250c from @vapesmarter with purge carnage and 28mm skull brass cap. Got it today and already been through 3 bottles of juice and 250+ hits. Love this mod, thanks Stu

Attachments

• 20190422_110545.jpg
    20190422_110545.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 214
0AD76BDA-643D-475A-8F03-A42DCE6957FA.jpeg

Boru Vape Banshee, been using it non stop for a couple of weeks, really very good.
Kennedy airflow, Velocity posts?
Nice heavy cap.
It’s a pleasure.

Last edited:
Now repaired (and the other one too), with a few careful dabs of CA around the threaded ring. We'll see how long it lasts though.
IMG_20190425_184842.jpg

A foray into squonking..

Got the Luna today from a B&M after I’d ordered an e-Phoenix fury and promptly sent it back as I didn’t think much of it at all - the Luna is much better and worked out a fair whack cheaper too!

I’d bought the sun box Daytona mini online earlier in the week to go on the fury but now it’s sat happily on the Luna.

Must say it’s a nice vape, pretty much perfect for me now I’ve opened up the air hole from 1mm to 1.5mm.

So, I didn’t want to go mad as I’m usually MTL RTA on a regulated mod so this is quite a big difference. I’m primarily seeing how I get on through the day with it so tomorrow could be a good indication..

IMG_0714.jpg

A foray into squonking..

Got the Luna today from a B&M after I’d ordered an e-Phoenix fury and promptly sent it back as I didn’t think much of it at all - the Luna is much better and worked out a fair whack cheaper too!

I’d bought the sun box Daytona mini online earlier in the week to go on the fury but now it’s sat happily on the Luna.

Must say it’s a nice vape, pretty much perfect for me now I’ve opened up the air hole from 1mm to 1.5mm.

So, I didn’t want to go mad as I’m usually MTL RTA on a regulated mod so this is quite a big difference. I’m primarily seeing how I get on through the day with it so tomorrow could be a good indication..

View attachment 190741

Nice setup there. I have had a Luna for a while and recently got a Daytona Mini too - you drilled out the air hole a little I see, it is a very tight draw at 1mm isn't it?

What build you got going in it?

Nice setup there. I have had a Luna for a while and recently got a Daytona Mini too - you drilled out the air hole a little I see, it is a very tight draw at 1mm isn't it?

What build you got going in it?

Thank you, yes it’s quite tight at 1mm.

Standard 28ga Ni80 about 7 wraps @ 1 ish ohm

Thank you, yes it’s quite tight at 1mm.

Standard 28ga Ni80 about 7 wraps @ 1 ish ohm
I'm a little nervous about drilling mine out, as the top cap seems quite fragile and I'm worried I would mess it up.

I currently have 26g SS nine wraps 0.9ohms I think.

I'm a little nervous about drilling mine out, as the top cap seems quite fragile and I'm worried I would mess it up.

I currently have 26g SS nine wraps 0.9ohms I think.

I actually held the drillbit with a pair of small pliers and opened it up manually whilst holding the cap in my other hand and you’re right - it’s too delicate to drill on a press or something.

It’s about right now though

Back
Top Bottom