What's new

Squonk Check

I was tempted mate, then I simply forgot to enter [emoji53] First refusal if you sell it?
LOL. Nearly launched it as the attie wouldn't screw down, then realised it's fixed 510 & adjusted inside on the big nut (doh). If I get a clear one it may well become available ;)

LOL. Nearly launched it as the attie wouldn't screw down, then realised it's fixed 510 & adjusted inside on the big nut (doh). If I get a clear one it may well become available ;)
Something to look out for when mine arrives tomorrow. How does it compare to the other Halitus mods mate?

Something to look out for when mine arrives tomorrow. How does it compare to the other Halitus mods mate?
Only got the V2.1 to compare from Halitus & that's Mosfet. No better or worse than any of my other box mechs, doors fit well & contacts are fine. Little bit sharp on the edges but then my other ones do have rounded edges.Only thing that threw me was the fixed 510. I've wanted a Delrin for a while & missed out on Ryans (Rockmodz) final batch.
Did you get a robocop door with it?
They're being sent separate as David hadn't put the magnets in but not too bothered as prefer the Yoda doors.

Only got the V2.1 to compare from Halitus & that's Mosfet. No better or worse than any of my other box mechs, doors fit well & contacts are fine. Little bit sharp on the edges but then my other ones do have rounded edges.Only thing that threw me was the fixed 510. I've wanted a Delrin for a while & missed out on Ryans (Rockmodz) final batch.

They're being sent separate as David hadn't put the magnets in but not too bothered as prefer the Yoda doors.
I liked the look of the robocop one more, but I'm not much of a Star Wars fan. The one I'm getting is quite ugly actually, just hoping it performs really well.

The big nut also acts as the locking mechanism on them, just unscrew it till the pin don’t contact the rda anymore but I’m sure you already knew that or have worked it out by now...

The big nut also acts as the locking mechanism on them, just unscrew it till the pin don’t contact the rda anymore but I’m sure you already knew that or have worked it out by now...
Aye got that figured when I realised. Just so use to spring loaded 510 took a light bulb moment before it registered.

Aye got that figured when I realised. Just so use to spring loaded 510 took a light bulb moment before it registered.
They are abit of a strange one to figure out, most manually adjustable 510’s adjust from the top with flat blade or Allen key, this is the only 510 I know of which you adjust from inside the mod...

I liked the look of the robocop one more, but I'm not much of a Star Wars fan. The one I'm getting is quite ugly actually, just hoping it performs really well.
I don’t have one but svf 510 and silver contacts, I’d expect it to perform well, run it on a molicel p26a to get the best results...

They are abit of a strange one to figure out, most manually adjustable 510’s adjust from the top with flat blade or Allen key, this is the only 510 I know of which you adjust from inside the mod...
Biggest pain is you have to slacken off the attie to adjust anyway unless you use a tool of some sort to move the nut. Could be it's still tight from being new.

I don’t have one but svf 510 and silver contacts, I’d expect it to perform well, run it on a molicel p26a to get the best results...
Just chucked a VTC5A in as too lazy to go get a P26A. Hits as well as any of my other mods that have silver or silvered connects.

Back
Top Bottom