What's new

Squonk Check

Biggest pain is you have to slacken off the attie to adjust anyway unless you use a tool of some sort to move the nut. Could be it's still tight from being new.

Just chucked a VTC5A in as too lazy to go get a P26A. Hits as well as any of my other mods that have silver or silvered connects.
Best way is to screw the attie on first then just adjust the nut up to make the connection, it shouldn’t really be tight like that...
Should of said or vtc5a, they work just as good, bit better run time on the p26a tho...

I wonder why they didn't put a spring loaded 510 in? I've never had a problem with the MM ones.
Same here.
Best way is to screw the attie on first then just adjust the nut up to make the connection, it shouldn’t really be tight like that...
Should of said or vtc5a, they work just as good, bit better run time on the p26a tho...
See, that's why I've got 5k of waffle. Thanks :)2

I wonder why they didn't put a spring loaded 510 in? I've never had a problem with the MM ones.
Good question, maybe they wanted to try and be abit different, as you say MM 510 is a good one and definitely the most hassle free 510 that still performs well, I’m sure it would be possible to change it to the MM 510 if someone wanted too...

Good question, maybe they wanted to try and be abit different, as you say MM 510 is a good one and definitely the most hassle free 510 that still performs well, I’m sure it would be possible to change it to the MM 510 if someone wanted too...
Already thought about it :D

Already thought about it :D
If you do it go with the new mm micro 510 it’s 10mm as the original v1 mm 510 is 12mm, so would probably mean you would have to drill the hole in the mod which the 510 goes in, the micro one would go straight in, no drilling...

If you do it go with the new mm micro 510 it’s 10mm as the original v1 mm 510 is 12mm, so would probably mean you would have to drill the hole in the mod which the 510 goes in, the micro one would go straight in, no drilling...
Cheers for the advice. Was wondering with the body being quite thin. Gonna keep with this for now & see if I can live with it. Fortunately I don't tend to swap atties around much. When one needs cleaning just pick up another one (does this mean I've overdone accumulating mechs :eek:).

Cheers for the advice. Was wondering with the body being quite thin. Gonna keep with this for now & see if I can live with it. Fortunately I don't tend to swap atties around much. When one needs cleaning just pick up another one (does this mean I've overdone accumulating mechs :eek:).
I’d say if your into double figures on your mech count then yeah maybe you have overdone it, but then we would both be guilty of the same crime....

New setup, new juice, and trying 4.5mg nic mainly for at work. After a few hiccups I think I'm good to go, for now at least.
IMG_20190501_042725.jpg

Back
Top Bottom