What's new

Squonk Check

Get a can of spray paint on it :D
I was having a good chat with Fizz at the meet, about him doing a paint job on the Hali. I may as well have asked have asked for his first born, judging by his reaction. Apparently the Hali guys are under a bit of a cloud, with accusations of cloning etc [emoji3525] I'd heard something a while ago, but paid no heed. Feking fek, I love my Halis [emoji22]

Anyways, just stopped for a breather on my way home. Stopped near The Wash, just a bit north of kings lynn. Shame I didn't bring my wellies, I could have gotten a bit closer. Onwards and upwards.
IMG_20190901_123740.jpg

I was having a good chat with Fizz at the meet, about him doing a paint job on the Hali. I may as well have asked have asked for his first born, judging by his reaction. Apparently the Hali guys are under a bit of a cloud, with accusations of cloning etc [emoji3525] I'd heard something a while ago, but paid no heed. Feking fek, I love my Halis [emoji22]
Yeah they got called out over the 183/650 tube mod that was a clone of the Atto. Banjostring got 2, one before they withdrew them & 2nd half price for spares. The red & yellow mods got posted yesterday but didn't seem much interest. Did you get to chat to the Runt guys, anything new? Did get an Osrix door & button set last night so happy with that.

Yeah they got called out over the 183/650 tube mod that was a clone of the Atto. Banjostring got 2, one before they withdrew them & 2nd half price for spares. The red & yellow mods got posted yesterday but didn't seem much interest. Did you get to chat to the Runt guys, anything new? Did get an Osrix door & button set last night so happy with that.
The 2nd one was free [emoji16]

To be honest, I think it's because they had a load left that they couldn't sell because of all the hoo ha.
For some strange reason the arse fell out the market :D. I picked up the Atto clone for less than £15 so saved a few quid myself. Did you not X1 one of those Lego mods ;)

I didn't get to chat to the guys, just said hello I think. Looks like I'll be painting the Hali myself then [emoji849] Glad you got a door and button, I was tempted.

I didn't get to chat to the guys, just said hello I think. Looks like I'll be painting the Hali myself then [emoji849]
Should have told Fizz it was a cocked up Gloom clone :D. If it's hydrodripping sure there's some other places that do it. If not a tin of Hammerite will do ;)

For some strange reason the arse fell out the market :D. I picked up the Atto clone for less than £15 so saved a few quid myself. Did you not X1 one of those Lego mods ;)
No, I passed there and won't be bothering with the red/yellow ones either.
You could always get a yellow one with a red door and a black bottle? [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom