What's new

St Helens Vape Meet..? Interested?

Not sure sorry. Only been here for a couple of months ourselves! Just found this on the council web site though : Car Parks[h=2]Arrive after 3 - Park for free[/h]If you arrive after 3.00pm*, parking is free at the following car parks:-

• Birchley Street Car Park
  • Chalon Way Car Park
  • St Mary's Car Park
*Time of entry is determined by the time printed on your entry ticket. Subject to availability, from 01 October 2010 and until further notice. Except on Match Days when parking may not be free. Matchday Parking is £1.

Cool :) thank you that should work perfectly. I don't mind paying for parking, but if I had done so for the Sheffield meet I would have spent all evening popping in and out to top up the ticket. I was there a lot longer than I intended lol ;)

Fab. Glad the parking situation is sorted.

Does anyone know if the pub over the road is vape friendly at all?

Sent from a 1990's Nokia, using steam power

Update!

Good call.

Sent from a 1990's Nokia, using steam power

Spoke to the landlord today (in the Brasserie Chalon), seems like a decent sort. He said he wants to double check with the brewery before he committed to an answer (fair play!). I'll post his response as soon as I find out. Also spoke to Merseyside's finest about the parking outside the shop and the bobby I spoke to said they wouldn't have an issue with it but it'd be best if I spoke directly to the council employed traffic wardens first!! Haven't seen one today but they're always passing so the next one that goes past will get collared and interrogated! (on the basis that it's easier and cheaper for everyone to park up outside the shop!!). The only caveat is that parking is prohibited between 10 a.m and 5 p.m so the four o'clock start would mean that you'd need somewhere else to park for the hour and I suppose if you parked in the free multi storey...........why would you bother moving..........anyway we'll keep chasing both of these things up and will update again once I have some concrete answers!

Spoke to the landlord today (in the Brasserie Chalon), seems like a decent sort. He said he wants to double check with the brewery before he committed to an answer (fair play!). I'll post his response as soon as I find out. Also spoke to Merseyside's finest about the parking outside the shop and the bobby I spoke to said they wouldn't have an issue with it but it'd be best if I spoke directly to the council employed traffic wardens first!! Haven't seen one today but they're always passing so the next one that goes past will get collared and interrogated! (on the basis that it's easier and cheaper for everyone to park up outside the shop!!). The only caveat is that parking is prohibited between 10 a.m and 5 p.m so the four o'clock start would mean that you'd need somewhere else to park for the hour and I suppose if you parked in the free multi storey...........why would you bother moving..........anyway we'll keep chasing both of these things up and will update again once I have some concrete answers!

Cheers! Did you manage to get any update on this?

Anyways, who's coming? And thank you again to the kind folk FlavourVapourStHelens

I'll throw myself down here first - like the sacrificial lamb that I am - and also state that 'the first round when we hit the pub is on me...'

Barring unforseen circumstances I will be there, and as I am driving mine is a lemonade :(

I really wish one of these would happen slightly less than 60 miles away lol

St Helens Meet

HI guys,
Landlord still hasn't been back to me so obviously not interested in our business!! Lol. Pleanty more pubs in st helens. Also, how do people feel about the St Helens star being here? I was thinking of inviting them to see if we can get a bit of positive publicity for Vaping in general......................:excited:

Not sure I can make this one this time but having moved up to the a north west (Bolton) just last week and missing my Vaping chums in Norwich it's heartening to see some vape meet action going on. Saying that I've no real idea how far St. Helens is. I don't drive. Doesn't look that far.

Back
Top Bottom