What's new

"Stargazing" small 18650 clickfet semi-mech hybrid squonker

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
so boxed bagged in leather "stargazing" is for sale

the resin, the wood, the colours the making is all in house here from the block to the bag its all made by me

the block has a complex colour set with solid silver lemal filings and a fine mira flake mixed in to the cast

colours are blues blacks reds white some gold and silver

the mod shines in different lights polished to a high finish

it fits good in my medium size hand

its also a clickfet

Functions and LED Information
- Low Resistance Protection: When resistance is 0.08 ± 0.01Ω LED's flash 3 times and will not power the mosfet. This is also Short Protection.
- On/Off Function: When off, 5 clicks turns on and LEDs flash 5 times. When on, 5 clicks turns off and LED's flash 5 times.
- Low Voltage: When battery is lower than 3.1 ± 0.1V LEDs flash 10 times and will not power the mosfet.
- Time Out Protection: If the mod is fired for 10 ± 1s the LEDs will flash 8 times and will stop powering the mosfet.
- Reverse Polarity Protection. If the battery is around the wrong way the mod will fire.
- In Use: When powering the mosfet the LEDs will be on.

the led light shines through the clear resin switch also made by me

my standard warranty applies (details on my website)

Paypal goods and services

making thread

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ickfet-squonker-small-stabwood-hybrid.169372/
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ickfet-squonker-small-stabwood-hybrid.169372/

IMG_6148.jpg
IMG_6150.jpg
IMG_6151.jpg
IMG_6152.jpg
IMG_6153.jpg

pictures were taken as the sun goes down

in the paw

the price is one off sale price the reason is I need this used to see if I make some more so this week the price will be

£85 plus postage and packing at £10

a bespoke stabwood hybrid clickfet squonker for 50% cheaper than anywhere I have seen I must be mad

the normal bottle spares come with this as all my mods do

stu and Alfie

Back
Top Bottom