What's new

Steam Crave Meson AIO

DaleT88

Initiate
Okay fellow Vapers, had this bit of kit for a little over 2 weeks, i have tried Twice and failed. I am totally new to Boro devices in general, in fact i had never heard of a Boro until Steam Crave released there Variation.

I have tried to use the postless deck twice, using some rather small 5 Wrap Fused Clapton's, it worked briefly then started having dry hits, obviously i knew straight away the issue - My Wicking. Took it apart and rewicked, had a couple poofs then the Atomizer Short error message came up. Scratching my head i realised the Coils must be a little bit OTT for the small compact deck, i'm still relatively a rookie with regards to Home made Coils etc, the wire i used was some i purchased from a Vendor on Ebay who i've used many times over the year until they stopped selling reels off made up wired, IE Fused Clapton wire, Framed etc.

Would you lovely people be nice enough to provide me with some Photos of your made up decks so i can get an idea of what would be the best build i can make? I'm tempted to use the Mesh deck, but im a lover of Duel Coil builds for flavor.

Thank you.

Just built mine for the first time today. I used the mesh deck tho. Zero complaints so far. No dry hits, and flavour is on point. Probably should've paid more attention and used 3mg juice instead of close to 7mg, but it certainly packs a punch. :56:

Thats the only reason i purchased it, for Salts and Higher MG Liquid. So for you to tell me it packs a punch with Mesh is brilliant. Thanks for that!!

The mesh deck will be best for DL, so perhaps not ideally suited to 50/50 salts and high MG liquid.

@Mutley1 - have you used your coil deck yet or are you still on the mesh?

That's a bummer, was hoping with the lower wattage i could use it for Salts. Lesson learned, don't purchase anything new and unfamiliar LOL.

This is definitely geared for dl and rdl. I'm using the afc front plate with the airflow fully closed. The difference between fully closed and fully open isn't huge, but it's enough to provide a nice variation within the rdl bracket. Haven't tried the open face plate yet.

Will add that even with the mesh, at 40w with airflow closed off, I can actually take a mtl draw. It's very loose and airy by mtl standards, but the mesh kicks off so much vapour that it could be vaped that way. Tried 30w and that's very sedate but still gives off enough vapour.

I wouldn't personally be vaping high strength nic either dl or rdl. In fact, I've already switched out the juice I put in by mistake for the 3mg stuff that I meant to fill it up with in the first place. Prefer to keep my 6 to 20mg juice range for proper mtl setups. But the Meson does seem to be pretty decent, and there's room to play around.

Back
Top Bottom