What's new

Steam Tuners Edge RTA

How are you getting on with this tank
@chrisd2k after a bit more time with it? I
See they released a clear tank for it with looks tidy.

It's good and am waiting on the other airflows and clear tank.

I'll wait till I get those but in my mind I'm thinking it's more expensive than a Kayfun and is it better? It's close but at the moment I'd say no. I'll wait for the other bits before I make my mind up though

I'm liking this more now I have the MTL pins. A lot actually.

The insulator is too tight though and have just changed the o ring to see if it's any better otherwise I worry about breaking it and no spare.

At worst it's on a par with the KFL plus but I have to say it's still overpriced especially with all the adsons you are inevitably going to buy like I have.
16207368433834768334207192166431.jpg

Not seen this before today, even though it's an old thread. It looks really nice @chrisd2k, better than a KF imo.

Am tempted to try a clone of this. Anyone tried the SXK or Ulton version?

How are you getting on with the original @chrisd2k ?

To my uneducated eye, it looks like another Kayfun, which makes me uninterested in checking out the deck, pins, etc :D

To my uneducated eye, it looks like another Kayfun, which makes me uninterested in checking out the deck, pins, etc :D

It does look a bit like a retro Kayfun on the outside. Think the deck is a bit different though.

I looked at this, it looks like a kayfun/phyclone mods hybrid.
review's seemed ok but it's a bit pricey for ok I reckon.

Am tempted to try a clone of this. Anyone tried the SXK or Ulton version?

How are you getting on with the original @chrisd2k ?

It's very good. Is it worth the money for a genuine one? No.
Flavour is good, wicking is easy. But there's lots of niggles like that ultem inner sleeve is too tight and personally I struggle with the filling too cap. Just hard to thread it.

Back
Top Bottom