What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

Just about to have a crack at building mine for the first time of asking... How short do people generally cut the wick ends?? Enough to put in the juice ports without blocking the holes, that about right??

Think I found a suitable mod for the Glaz [emoji16]
Ultroner Victory £70 delivered today. [emoji106]
IMG_20191224_170122.jpeg

Finally got this set up and enjoying it. To be fair though, even though it's a great vape, is it any better than the KF Lite 2k19? Not really but still a welcome addition to the arsenal.

Finally got this set up and enjoying it. To be fair though, even though it's a great vape, is it any better than the KF Lite 2k19? Not really but still a welcome addition to the arsenal.
Agree,I got/tried almost all the 2019 mtl atomisers and Kayfun lite 2019 is the best for me, it's so good

I so wanted to like this. Unfortunately its just too restricted for me. I really loved the 2K18 Doggy so have just realised I like a more loose MTL

Mine arrives tomorrow.....!!! Been waiting on this for months till I had the $$.

I so wanted to like this. Unfortunately its just too restricted for me. I really loved the 2K18 Doggy so have just realised I like a more loose MTL

If it's silver I'd be happy to talk swaps or somesuch :D

Back
Top Bottom