What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

Any regulated MTL I do, it's always in TC but I have to confess, I do like the occasional mech action with a bit of SS for a coil, the Holic is performing great on the Feedlink, prolly my best buy over the Christmas period, hard to believe it was only £6.

Was the VA the one you picked up in the classies? iirc it was a nice looking bit of kit.

Funny how different things work out, I love the Holic but the Galaxies RDTA I sold on, even though it has mostly the same design features, I just didn't enjoy it as much.
I won a Feedlink in a giveaway a year or so ago, nice kit.
Yes the VA was the one in the classies. It's a lovely mod, only had it in wattage mode for now.

I remember you posting the Feedlink in the mech section and teasing you a little over the state of your wick, lol

Might as well set up the VA in a way you'll use the shit out it, bit expensive to be a shelf ornament.

I remember you posting the Feedlink in the mech section and teasing you a little over the state of your wick, lol

Might as well set up the VA in a way you'll use the shit out it, bit expensive to be a shelf ornament.
It's not going to be an ornament John no way. [emoji106]
Won't be out the house, but will get plenty of use.
I remember that now [emoji6]

Fkin lovely. A bit fiddly to fill because the ports are so narrow but thats a minor niggle, it feels really well made, looks great and vapes really nicely. Airflow is bob on for me.

20200206_234550.jpg

The same snowwolf 24 hours later :(

20200208_015040.jpg

Im gutted. I've smashed 5 now and that was my last one.

Luckily I had just taken the glaz off!

Even though they had some major design flaws I always thought that they were the classiest looking mass market mods. Simple with good curves. No visible screen until fired. Also very tiny and 3000mah battery. Adios snowwolf :(

The same snowwolf 24 hours later :(

View attachment 210801

Im gutted. I've smashed 5 now and that was my last one.

Luckily I had just taken the glaz off!

Even though they had some major design flaws I always thought that they were the classiest looking mass market mods. Simple with good curves. No visible screen until fired. Also very tiny and 3000mah battery. Adios snowwolf :(
Ouch.
The snow wolf's where tidy. But they share the same danger of the asmodus screen's.
Hope you find a suitable replacement.

Have resurrected this thread @John R & @andyroo so we can see if we can find any reason why the Glaz isn't working for you.
Am using 27g kanthal contact coil, 2.5mm ID, 6 wraps @ about .95 ohms.
I just install the coil with no height adjustment so that the coil legs are horizontal from the screws. I use Labo cotton which is not too tight through the coil but has some resistance. I cut the cotton so that it just about reaches the bottom of the wells and I don't thin out the tails at all.
Let me know you guys if you do anything different.

I'll fish one out and vape it dry, then rebuild it and post piccys :)

Does your wick go to the bottom of the wells @rew so you can see it through the juice holes.
The issue I have is that if I take a long draw I feel that I’m verging on a dry hit, like it can’t wick fast enough, tried all sorts less wick I get gurgling, I mainly use Muji but I’ve got other options.

Back
Top Bottom