What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

I guess you're equally looking forward to yours arriving then :)
Oh yes!! my postie is feeling a bit redundant I keep putting things in my basket and then thinking I don't really need that especially after spending so much on vet fees for the dog but I just couldn't resist this one!

Well it's arrived!! Gave it a quick wash built it wicked it and boy does it give a smooth and very very tasteful vape. I have it on the largest hole the others are just a bit too tight for me but so far it is great and its nice and quiet too. I will try next time on the shorter tank to see if there is a difference in flavour but I am very happy with this one.

Attachments

• IMG_20191107_110911.jpg
    IMG_20191107_110911.jpg
    618.9 KB · Views: 114
Well it's arrived!! Gave it a quick wash built it wicked it and boy does it give a smooth and very very tasteful vape. I have it on the largest hole the others are just a bit too tight for me but so far it is great and its nice and quiet too. I will try next time on the shorter tank to see if there is a difference in flavour but I am very happy with this one.
Nice one quincey
Looking forward to mine arriving. [emoji4]

Nice!! Still waiting for my postie to turn up. I suspect he's crawling down the street with my consignment of nic...

Oh how I laughed....................

Missus snaffled the Glaz off me and called it Christmas.......

My own stupid fault for refusing to pick out an expensive mod or somesuch for a prezzie, seems any new purchases arriving before Christmas are gonna be targetted........the downside of not really needing anything I guess, at least it'll give me something to look forward to over the festives :S

My own stupid fault for refusing to pick out an expensive mod or somesuch for a prezzie, seems any new purchases arriving before Christmas are gonna be targetted........the downside of not really needing anything I guess, at least it'll give me something to look forward to over the festives :S
:eeek::bluedude: you poor bugger :opengift:

The way forward from this situation is just order anything that takes your fancy and hand it over to the Missus on arrival for wrapping, what could go wrong?

Ha ha, I like her style!! Now just go and order lots and lots of stuff and you will have a brilliant Christmas it's not too long to wait!!

Back
Top Bottom