What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

I must confess, I've been drooling over an item in the classies but it's a bit rich for my blood, we'll see how she reacts to it later.... In my minds eye I'm seeing WW2 dogfights and aircraft spinning out of control till they hit the deck in a fireball.

Put two tanks of juice through, very nice.
Only issue I have is the threads on the 510 are a bit crunchy and bit loose on first couple of turns. Tried it on two mods and the same. Anyone else had this, or is it just mine.
@rew
@Chris K

Last edited:
I didny even get the chance to build on it before it was ambushed, by the time I get the chance I suspect a few others will have responded :)

Put two tanks of juice through, very nice.
Only issue I have is the threads on the 510 are a bit crunchy and bit loose on first couple of turns. Tried it on two mods and the same. Anyone else had this, or is it just mine.
@rew
@Chris K
Just checked mine and not crunchy but loose at the begining as you mention.
Don't see it as an issue though.
Crunchy? Could just mean thread not cleaned properly when tapped so should pass with a bit of use.

Just checked mine and not crunchy but loose at the begining as you mention.
Don't see it as an issue though.
Crunchy? Could just mean thread not cleaned properly when tapped so should pass with a bit of use.
It's hard to describe Ripple.
As said 1st couple of threads loose then it tightens up, and seems stiff to screw down, not smooth. Also seems as though no threading true, as though the pin is not straight.

It's hard to describe Ripple.
As said 1st couple of threads loose then it tightens up, and seems stiff to screw down, not smooth. Also seems as though no threading true, as though the pin is not straight.
Sounds like it maybe a qc issue.

Back
Top Bottom