What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

Cheers Bud
Noticed when I tightened up the 510 pin it will tighten so far then the thread slips untight again.
Need to investigate further.
Hi jon
At the bottom of the pin there is another screw.
This seems to be a reverse thread. Take this out from the bottom of the 510 and screw the 510 in tight while holding the build deck when tight then screw in the little pin anticlock until tight . This fixed my one.

Last edited:
Hi jon
This seems to be a reverse thread. Take this out from the bottom of the 510 and screw the 510 in tight while holding the build deck when tight then screw in the little pin anticlock until tight . This fixed my one.
Thanks Tony, top man :2thumbsup:
Will be tomorrow now,

Better get yours unwrapped.
In the interests of of testing ofcourse!

Just checked it, threads are fine, centre pin is one of those split pin affairs, bottom part is reverse threaded, pita to get back in but upper section was loose anyways, so tightened up as I imagine it'd cause fluctuating resistances.

EDIT: @tony68 covered it, my bad :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked it, threads are fine, centre pin is one of those split pin affairs, bottom part is reverse threaded, pita to get back in but upper section was loose anyways, so tightened up as I imagine it'd cause fluctuating resistances.

EDIT: @tony68 covered it, my bad :S
Have you just been rummaging through your Christmas prezzies? Tut tut tut ;)

I asked to check the thing cos some people were suggesting it maybe a pup, so it got re-materialised in front of me :D

I know sometimes I act like it but I'm 51, not 11 :P

The way forward from this situation is just order anything that takes your fancy and hand it over to the Missus on arrival for wrapping, what could go wrong?

Yup, she nailed the Purge too, not before I had a couple of toots off it first...really looking forward to Christmas now, like a dog with two dicks here :D

Hi jon
Job's done.
Thanks Tony, much better and reading resistance true now. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom