What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

What wire and builds are we all using please? Was in a bit of a rush so used a pre-built MTL Vandy vape Clapton 1.2 ohm used the damn method with wicking. Getting a bit of liquid pooling in the mouthpiece. Prob a bit of a rush job. Got some Stealthvape 28awg kanthal and Ni80 best suggestions please?

What wire and builds are we all using please? Was in a bit of a rush so used a pre-built MTL Vandy vape Clapton 1.2 ohm used the damn method with wicking. Getting a bit of liquid pooling in the mouthpiece. Prob a bit of a rush job. Got some Stealthvape 28awg kanthal and Ni80 best suggestions please?
Wrap your 28g kanthal x8 2.5mm.
Let the coil sit coils up and legs down and so the coil legs are straight.
Cut your cotton just short of the juice well hole and pop the cotton in.
Juice does collect under the drip tip but I'm sure thats contributing to the bags of flavour this thing puts out.

Ni 80 28 awg 2.5mm ID about 7 wraps spaced around 0.80 ohms
Dont overstuff the cotton in the wells :)

Last edited:
27awg kanthal, 6/7 wraps 2.5 id comes out at 0.9 ohms. Wick as per any deck with small juice wells, with muji in my case. 14 watts as I found it a little too warm at higher power. No juice in the drip tip in my case. Next to largest air hole for a looseish mtl draw.

Wrap your 28g kanthal x8 2.5mm.
Let the coil sit coils up and legs down and so the coil legs are straight.
Cut your cotton just short of the juice well hole and pop the cotton in.
Juice does collect under the drip tip but I'm sure thats contributing to the bags of flavour this thing puts out.

Thank you so much [emoji106]

27awg kanthal, 6/7 wraps 2.5 id comes out at 0.9 ohms. Wick as per any deck with small juice wells, with muji in my case. 14 watts as I found it a little too warm at higher power. No juice in the drip tip in my case. Next to largest air hole for a looseish mtl draw.

Cheers for the tips. I’ll give it a go. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom