What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

I don't know how the Glaz does it but it is bringing out the flavour of a few eliquids that I was ready to pour down the sink :yahoo:

Watching this thread with interest, really want one of these. They look pretty good and sound cracking based on the comments here.

That’s it I’ve ordered one, how many times have I said I’m not buying the next best ever new shiny thing and then bought it anyway.
Drip tip will look nice on the old Doggy if all else fails.

That’s it I’ve ordered one, how many times have I said I’m not buying the next best ever new shiny thing and then bought it anyway.
Drip tip will look nice on the old Doggy if all else fails.
It is a really great vape and so easy to build. A bit of a bargain and holds loads of juice with no leaks and can do 70/30 too. The extension tank takes no flavour away either.

Yes it looks good @tony68 not heard any negatives really I’m looking forward to getting it. I’ve ordered from Ecigone so might be here tomorrow, had to go for graphite the SS is out of stock, I’ll let you know how I get on.

Yes it looks good @tony68 not heard any negatives really I’m looking forward to getting it. I’ve ordered from Ecigone so might be here tomorrow, had to go for graphite the SS is out of stock, I’ll let you know how I get on.
Not surprised out of stock.
Really is a great tank. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom