What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

My only concern is the main selling point of this rta the glass chamber.
If it is cold outside and you start to use the glaz mini because of the heat the glass will shatter and the winter is really cold in here in Hungary if I am wrong please correct me
This keep me not buying this rta

My Glaz Mtl arrived this morning, gave it a quick wash and put my usual Doggystyle build in 7 wraps ish 2.5 id 30g ss slightly spaced and wicked with Muji 1.25 ohm, filled it with 12mg Strawberry Vapetto and it’s bang on, silky smooth airflow it’s virtually a silent vape and the flavour is as good as it gets.
@pancser I honestly can’t see the glass cracking unless you put a huge low ohm coil in and vape at 50watts, it’s only going to warm up slowly at low watts, freezing glass and boiling heat cracks glass, I would imagine it’s Pyrex type heat resistant glass anyway.

Just got the glaz and the 510 pin wobbles from side to side when screwing in only firm when fully seated.
Not good

Mine turned up today, but I’m at work all day tomorrow so will have to wait until Sunday to have a play

I’m not having much luck with mine for some reason, I’ve tried about 20 builds and wicking variations and every time it’s great for 4 or 5 draws, then a mouthful of juice.

No leaking anywhere from the tank, just straight up through the drip tip, like it’s flooded, only it’s not.

I reckon I’ve got a dodgy Oring somewhere on mine, will have to dig deeper when I get chance.

I also can’t fit it on my new ambition mods easy side thing, because the 510 is slightly longer than usual, which almost rips the 510 out of the mod and causes it to auto fire - the mod is fucked now :(

I was hoping for great things after reading this thread but I think mines going to end up being launched out the window at some point [emoji23]

I’m not having much luck with mine for some reason, I’ve tried about 20 builds and wicking variations and every time it’s great for 4 or 5 draws, then a mouthful of juice.

No leaking anywhere from the tank, just straight up through the drip tip, like it’s flooded, only it’s not.

I reckon I’ve got a dodgy Oring somewhere on mine, will have to dig deeper when I get chance.

I also can’t fit it on my new ambition mods easy side thing, because the 510 is slightly longer than usual, which almost rips the 510 out of the mod and causes it to auto fire - the mod is fucked now :(

I was hoping for great things after reading this thread but I think mines going to end up being launched out the window at some point [emoji23]

Oh no Lee, that's a disaster. I'm sure I've tried mine on the Easy mod and it was ok.

Oh no Lee, that's a disaster. I'm sure I've tried mine on the Easy mod and it was ok.

Yeah it’s really pissed me off tbh, I had the mod arrive last week but I’ve only actually got it out the box today and had a blast. 510 is very loose in the mod and the button just sticks in the fire position with the mini Glaz on :(

Was really looking forward to both of these items too!

Ah well, back on the dripper :)

Back
Top Bottom