What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

I’m not having much luck with mine for some reason, I’ve tried about 20 builds and wicking variations and every time it’s great for 4 or 5 draws, then a mouthful of juice.

No leaking anywhere from the tank, just straight up through the drip tip, like it’s flooded, only it’s not.

I reckon I’ve got a dodgy Oring somewhere on mine, will have to dig deeper when I get chance.

I also can’t fit it on my new ambition mods easy side thing, because the 510 is slightly longer than usual, which almost rips the 510 out of the mod and causes it to auto fire - the mod is fucked now :(

I was hoping for great things after reading this thread but I think mines going to end up being launched out the window at some point [emoji23]
If youve built it like this check everything is seated right cos it certainly shouldn't be behaving like that.

Wrap your 28g kanthal x8 2.5mm.
Let the coil sit coils up and legs down and so the coil legs are straight.
Cut your cotton just short of the juice well hole and pop the cotton in.
Juice does collect under the drip tip but I'm sure thats contributing to the bags of flavour this thing puts out.

If youve built it like this check everything is seated right cos it certainly shouldn't be behaving like that.

Yeah I’ve tried the coils both ways, and the cotton I’ve tried literally everything with, rammed in and just in the well. It must be a Oring damaged or missing somewhere, I’ll have a looksie tomorrow and see what I can find :)

Works fine on every other mod I have too, so I think it was the easy side mod that arrived already ropey, as apposed to the tank fucking it up, so I probably shouldn’t have mentioned that in this thread!

I take long slow draws @Lee regularly up to the 10 second cut out so I’m usually prone to sucking juice up, but I haven’t a drop through the Glaz so I’m pretty certain there’s an o ring dodgy or similar on yours, and I’m shit at wicking and did it in one hit, definitely an issue with your tank.

Ok so I’ve taken the 5ml extension off this morning and I think i prefer it, I don’t think the flavour is much if any different but I’m enjoying the slightly warmer vape and definitely prefer the shorter look.

Yeah it’s really pissed me off tbh, I had the mod arrive last week but I’ve only actually got it out the box today and had a blast. 510 is very loose in the mod and the button just sticks in the fire position with the mini Glaz on :(

Was really looking forward to both of these items too!

Ah well, back on the dripper :)
Regarding the 510 issue @Lee , have a look at page 8, post 71 of this thread.

Does anybody know if you purchase just the drip tip for the Glaz Mini as I quite like it ???

Does anybody know if you purchase just the drip tip for the Glaz Mini as I quite like it ???

Not seen any anywhere mate. It's a very nice tip though and will look out to see if they become available.

Not seen any anywhere mate. It's a very nice tip though and will look out to see if they become available.

It is mate,,, just washed mine all out ready to put a build in it for the first time & thought I’d try the drip tip out on the Doggy... really nice draw and it looked good on there too IMO.
Hopefully they will be made available as I’d like a couple more.

Back
Top Bottom