What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

It’s arrived. Was going to build and wick later( things to do) not when there is a new tank in residence. Loving it in short mode. With Manabush-Omusa my autumnal vape of choice. Easy to coil and wick.
IMG_1353.JPG

same as @Coolie27 but in extented 5ml form lol. Coiled and wicked with Firewater #3 and I can honestly say that the Steamcrave Glaz gives my beloved Kayfun Primes a run for their money. Flavour is right up there and the vape is sooooo smooth.
ETA: Thanks to @tony68 for the tip about the reverse thread on the outer 510 screw as my inner 510 screw required nipping up. :goodjob:

IMG_0008.JPG

Last edited:
same as @Coolie27 but in extented 5ml form lol. Coiled and wicked with Firewater #3 and I can honestly say that the Steamcrave Glaz gives my beloved Kayfun Primes a run for their money. Flavour is right up there and the vape is sooooo smooth.

View attachment 205020

Loving how my photo is on your screen [emoji3] loving this tank. Might need to do long mode. Sick of refilling it [emoji106]

Loving how my photo is on your screen [emoji3] loving this tank. Might need to do long mode. Sick of refilling it [emoji106]
Get the long mode on, and fire up the egg nog [emoji16]
Just got my second glaz mini today. [emoji106]

ETA: Thanks to @tony68 for the tip about the reverse thread on the outer 510 screw as my inner 510 screw required nipping up. :goodjob:

View attachment 205020
Nice [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom