What's new

Still looking, ADV :(

For quite a while I had nothing but chocolate milk by California Vaping Compny, then they stopped making it. Couldn’t find anything else I liked so started making my own. Their choc milk was really choccy, not too sweet or sickly but not been able to replicate it. Now have 2 or3 on the go at any one time depending on mood and tastebuds but still miss that flavour. General favourites now are both made using Chefs concentrates, Cookie Dough IceCream and Coconut. Taste au s citron with Devon cream nice too.

Drip drop vapour lychee is my adv and cheap too, nothing complex just a nice lychee flavour. Prime vapes range is also lovely, occult owl and prime fruits are all top notch.

As has been mentioned, drip drop are decent for the price. An adv could well be found here. Prime vapes are really good (I didn't really think about tobacco flavours til I tried their private reserve). I got a bunch while they had sales on.
I think theres a few warehouse type liquid shops around. Might be worth asking about?

I quite like the one hit wonder range, especially the lime one [emoji106]

Sometimes mate, an ADV just doesn't exist. It works for many people, but not all.

I've been vaping for... Well many years now and I still don't vape more than 8ml of anyone liquid at a time before switching onto another flavour. That's just the way some people prefer to vape.

In fact I can count on my fingers how many liquids I've bought more than just once over all those years.

chocolate vapes are not my cup of tea

I am yet to like any chocolate vapes, i am a chocolate connoisseur so maybe i just have really high standards for choccy :D

Sometimes mate, an ADV just doesn't exist. It works for many people, but not all.

I've been vaping for... Well many years now and I still don't vape more than 8ml of anyone liquid at a time before switching onto another flavour. That's just the way some people prefer to vape.

In fact I can count on my fingers how many liquids I've bought more than just once over all those years.

Your absolutely right, i constantly change flavours and i should have worded the thread better, an ADV would b great, but what i am after is a flavour that actually tatses like it says.

but what i am after is a flavour that actually tatses like it says.

There's a lot of liquids I really enjoy but don't really taste like 'it says' (to me anyway) ..... the important thing is that I enjoy them and I'm not smoking. I don't really care if it's supposed to be 'rhubarb and apple tart with fresh cream and drizzled with syrup' but to me it tastes like rhubarb and custard sweets, if I like the taste that's all that matters.

You are dealing with marketing, different devices, different wattage, different resistances, different coils, different wicking, artificial flavors made of chemical compounds, the power of suggestion and your own personal taste.

It sounds like a simple request but it isn't. If you want the flavour of a real strawberry go and eat one.

Back
Top Bottom