What's new

Review Strawberries & cream from Aerovape

heisenberg

Postman
Paid for out of my pocket, my opinions blah blah :D

Vaped in a protank with a new coil.

Firstly, I ordered this stupid o clock Thursday morning (something like 1:30 ) and it arrived Friday so props for super fast delivery.

Now for the juice. Where cheap juices are concerned, as with pretty much everything, alarm bells can sometimes ring and a lot of the time you do get what you pay for (something to pour down the sink and hope you can salvage the bottle for something better like a urine sample).
There are however, always exceptions to this rule and this, my fellow apers is one of them.
In a nutshell there are lashings of flavour and my goodness it tastes good. More like those strawberry sweets you get in a picnmix than the actual fruit but smoother (that'll be the cream then).
Even at full price I would have been happy but at the price its currently on offer for its a steal.
Been caning it all day and once I get some decent cotton and wire for the rba's I received today (epic vapemail day lol) this will be the first juice to be put to the test through my embarrassingly building skills.
Definitely worth a punt..

Firstly, I ordered this stupid o clock Thursday morning (something like 1:30 ) and it arrived Friday so props for super fast delivery.

Now for the juice. Where cheap juices are concerned, as with pretty much everything, alarm bells can sometimes ring and a lot of the time you do get what you pay for (something to pour down the sink and hope you can salvage the bottle for something better like a urine sample).
There are however, always exceptions to this rule and this, my fellow apers is one of them.
In a nutshell there are lashings of flavour and my goodness it tastes good. More like those strawberry sweets you get in a picnmix than the actual fruit but smoother (that'll be the cream then).
Even at full price I would have been happy but at the price its currently on offer for its a steal.
Been caning it all day and once I get some decent cotton and wire for the rba's I received today (epic vapemail day lol) this will be the first juice to be put to the test through my embarrassingly building skills.

Thanks for the review.

Did you order any other flavours from Aerovape? If so what did they turn out like.

Cheers

Thanks for the review.

Did you order any other flavours from Aerovape? If so what did they turn out like.

Cheers

That was the only one i ordered, along with a magma (will put a noobs perspective on that up once i have time to have a good play around with it also).
Will be ordering some more juice from them come pay day (along with a kayfun if they still have any left, lol) so will put my opinions up on them.
Cheers :)

See, I started off on strawberry pipe tobacco back in the day. It wasn't too chunky, in fact it was just right for a slow burning roll up. Then the government got involved and it was either too coarse or too fine so I had to say goodbye to the strawberry and move on to cutters choice, which I eventually got used to.

Long story short, I loved that strawberry flavour so it was really important for me to find a great strawberry juice and this is pretty damned good!

I just hope they don't put their prices up too much when the sale ends, want to go halves on an 8 ltr bottle? lol

How much does it cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I've tried it too and I think it's really nice. I also ordered their apple flavour at the same time - I'll review it as soon as I open it. Bargain.

I've tried it too and I think it's really nice. I also ordered their apple flavour at the same time - I'll review it as soon as I open it. Bargain.

I ordered this after reading the review. I vaped the juice on my MVP 2.0 with a NV coil and new cotton wool. I found the flavour lovely. Warm tones of strawberry with lashings of cream notable especially on the exhale. I found it also produced lovely clouds too. A steal at the price. Good delivery service from Aerovapes too. Wholly recommended.

Now hang on, alarm bells start ringing when I see juice this price. Is this rebranded Hansen or something?

Now hang on, alarm bells start ringing when I see juice this price. Is this rebranded Hansen or something?
I was as skeptical as you but on vaping all that doubt goes.
Just goes to show how much we are getting our pants pulled down paying through the nose for so called 'premium' and 'gourmet' juices.

Back
Top Bottom