What's new

Review Strawberries & cream from Aerovape

That sounds unbelievable. Went on the website wondering what I'd find but only saw about 5 flavours lol.
Will I try it? If it wasn't tested here first, not on your nelly, but curiosity has got hold of me now

There is a thread on here from aerovape as they are in the process of changing flavours and a few other things. They normally have more than 5 juices. I have tried choc mint(my favourite) strawberry and cream and also orange and they were all spot on. They also have excellent prices and good delivery. I'm won over and that isn't a easy thing as I'm a right picky fu@@@@!

There is a thread on here from aerovape as they are in the process of changing flavours and a few other things. They normally have more than 5 juices. I have tried choc mint(my favourite) strawberry and cream and also orange and they were all spot on. They also have excellent prices and good delivery. I'm won over and that isn't a easy thing as I'm a right picky fu@@@@!

Right, you guys have twisted my arm. Banana split and strawberry and cream, £12 for 60ml of juice including postage. I don't wander far from manabush these days but I guess it's good to have a small variation.

That sounds unbelievable. Went on the website wondering what I'd find but only saw about 5 flavours lol.
Will I try it? If it wasn't tested here first, not on your nelly, but curiosity has got hold of me now

Hi Styx I was doubtful too! I have never brought any Hangsen or cheap juices so was very wary however the juice is real lovely.

Hi Styx I was doubtful too! I have never brought any Hangsen or cheap juices so was very wary however the juice is real lovely.

Hello tinkerbelle. Yup I've taken a punt on two of em. I'm a little disappointed other flavours I've heard about aren't there atm, but I'll keep an eye if they prove good.

Now hang on, alarm bells start ringing when I see juice this price. Is this rebranded Hansen or something?

Hell no Styx we use only the best sources for our liquids from the likes of Capella, Inawera, TFA etc Aerovape Ltd is our brand and manufacturing company, family run :58:

Hell no Styx we use only the best sources for our liquids from the likes of Capella, Inawera, TFA etc Aerovape Ltd is our brand and manufacturing company, family run :58:

Lol, you have to forgive someone for thinking though, not so much now though. With the postage saving your still giving a bloody good price. I'm looking forward to my order arriving.

Back
Top Bottom