What's new

My Cheap UK E-Juice Experiences

Hey all, Medusa Juice has contacted me apologising for the delay after I asked them where my juice is (ordered 8 days ago, still hasn't been despatched), they apologised saying they had a delay in receiving their shipping and have offered me a free juice of my choosing as an apology, not bad but would like my juice pretty soon! Will post reviews once they arrive!

another for you to try... @edot

http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

the main reason I get my cheaper juices from here is that I can try the flavours out without buying a 30 or 50ml bottle.

other than a few iffy tobaccos that weren't to my taste I've been impressed with the flavours, quality and service.

Hey @simong thanks for the tip, ive actually tried every tobacco flavour from these guys while looking for a cheap everyday at work vape! I enjoyed the cigar and arabic tobacco ones the most, havent tried anything in their high VG range other than Cloud numbrt 2 and to be honest it tastes exactly the same as a lemon and mint shisha/hookah, actually quite impressed with it! I may order some more of their high VG range and add some proper reviews here too

Hey @simong thanks for the tip, ive actually tried every tobacco flavour from these guys while looking for a cheap everyday at work vape! I enjoyed the cigar and arabic tobacco ones the most, havent tried anything in their high VG range other than Cloud numbrt 2 and to be honest it tastes exactly the same as a lemon and mint shisha/hookah, actually quite impressed with it! I may order some more of their high VG range and add some proper reviews here too

There's a few of the high VG ones I like.... the one that tastes of 'Bounty Bar' .... the Cinnamon and apple (although @eyeball kid hated it, so you may feel the same!!) and one that tastes of nuts and clove .. I always forget which is which, I think they should give them proper names!!

I also really like the strawberry and lime in the regular range. :)

Yeah i think I'll definitely give one pound eliquids other flavours a try, given how good cloud 2 is

I'm currently liking juices from dragons rise, rejuiced and vapegoo. Some of the juices from those are really good, some are a bit "meh". They're all relatively cheap, and all require a week or three in the steeping cupboard before they're at their best. They're all worth a try although you do have to buy in bulk to get the best deals.
Also used one pound e-liquid in the past... Their peppermint and menthol ones are good, hated the fruity ones though.

Hey all,

I just got an e-mail from Medusa Juice, it sounds like they're changing their supplier due to consistently getting their orders delayed. They currently have only received 20% of the stock they were supposed to receive and I wouldn't recommend anyone order from them right now. Obviously when they have their new suppliers it may be a different story but at the moment they seem to be having a real problem and I think it's best to hold off on any orders at the moment until they can get the issue sorted. The guy I'm in contact with genuinely sounds concerned and stressed at the moment so I do feel they're in a bad situation and want to get it sorted as quickly as possible. Hopefully they can sort this out soon and get their business back on track.

Hi all,

Added a load of new flavours to the Vapegoo section! Some good, some not so good, have a look and see what you think. Finally received my Medusa Juice flavours, also got the Grape Juice from Joey Juice in my search for an affordable grape ADV and will be doing a review on those some time too, but for now I'm about to pass out from over-vaping haha, hope it helps someone out looking to make a purchase from one of these companies. Catch you all soon.

I'm currently hooked on TMB notes juice- well priced and very good quality. They don't get much of a mention when people ask for cost effective juices. Would be good to see a similar review of them.

Back
Top Bottom