What's new

My Cheap UK E-Juice Experiences

edot

Postman
Hi all,

I've been vaping for about 3 years now, and was enjoying some of the 'premium' American flavours, however I found that for £15 a bottle it wasn't sustainable financially, especially after buying my dripper and going through around 30ml a day! So I searched long and hard on these forums for some good, cheap, UK-based e-juice vendors. Having gathered as much information as I could, I settled on Mole Juice, Vape Goo and Rejuiced. I couldn't believe I was buying juice for £15-18/30ml when these companies were selling 30ml for around £5. Firstly want to thank this forum and its members for all the information they provided me, and even though taste is subjective I thought I'd post an in-depth review here for anyone else who is looking for cheap alternatives to the 'premium' American e-liquids, or even the more expensive British e-liquids (looking at you Bread of Heaven). All tasting was done on my Geekvape Tsunami RDA with a dual coil at 0.24Ohms at 50 Watts on the eLeaf iPower. I'll start with Rejuiced and if people would like to hear the others I'll post those in another post.

Rejuiced - £4.99-£5.49 per 30ml unicorn bottle/ £19.99 for 120ml + £1.99 postage 1st class.

Experience:

The service and shipping from this company is the best I have ever experienced. I ordered twice now before 3pm and both packages were shipped within the hour and with me the very next day, even on a Saturday. The bottles are mixed to order and so a week's steeping is recommended, however some flavours are good right out of the bottle. As far as service, price and shipping goes, Rejuiced gets top marks.

Juices:

Most juices come at a 70/30 VG/PG blend, and some have the option to go Max VG (creamy flavours) or even 50/50 (tobacco flavours), there is also the option to add an extra flavour shot to all e-liquids for £0.69.

Big Mama's Cheesecake - This is a flavour that definitely improves with steeping, so I recommend you steep for (at the very least) a few days before trying it. The flavour is a very light cheesecake, the biscuit base isn't too pronounced, nor is the subtle fresh strawberry tingle that you get on the exhale. This isn't like a 'Ruthless Menage Tois' heavy, thick cream cheese flavour, it's light and surprisingly refreshing for the flavour profile, if you're a fan of cheesecake it could easily be an all-day vape without getting too sickly, though don't expect buckets of flavour with this one. I'd rate it a solid 7/10 just because the cheesecake flavour is good, but a little under-pronounced, the extra flavour shot would probably be useful with this one.

Big Mama's Custard - I'll come straight out and say this is my favourite of the bunch. A prominent custard base with a heavy banana cream follow up with a subtle fresh strawberry. This flavour is fantastic, and as someone who in recent times has moved over to the fruity flavours this one has re-ignited my enjoyment of the custard-y dessert flavours. When fresh the banana cream is a little over-powering, but with a bit of steeping the smoother custard and the ripe strawberry flavour start to come to the forefront a little more. Creamy, sweet, more-ish. If you like custard, I'm sure you will love this flavour, it definitely beats a lot of the £18 a bottle e-liquids I've had from other companies. Will be making sure I am always stocked with this flavour from now on. 8.5/10

Cream Egg - This is Rejuiced's take on a Cadbury's Creme Egg flavour. I got this £2.49 for 30ml as it was their juice of the week when I was ordering (and still is as of writing this), I hope Rejuiced always have a juice of the week for this price as I'll probably be buying it every time! Unfortunately this flavour is a little hard to describe, it has a sweet but subtle chocolate flavour (something I never thought I'd enjoy in an e-liquid), as well as the heavier almost malt-like sugar flavour which you find in caramel eliquids. I could see this getting sickly as an ADV but it's a good flavour nonetheless. 6.5/10

Creamy Vanilla Custard - This is basically Big Mama's custard without the banana cream or fresh strawberry taste. A very solid, basic, creamy custard, it doesn't have the same wow factor as some other liquids (including Big Mama's Custard) but it's a good solid custard taste. Not too sweet, relatively subtle, and very satisfying. The vanilla just creeps around the top of the flavour profile, and is coming out more with each day's steeping. Would recommend it as an ADV if you're after a good, simple custard flavour. 7/10

Big Mama's Milk - A fresh strawberry taste mixed with an underlying cream flavour. I got this flavour in Max VG and I think this may have caused the flavour to mute a little, also this one hasn't had much time to steep so bear that in mind. However, it is still a very satisfying and relaxing vape, thick tasty plumes of vapour with a heavy thick cream taste on the inhale and a fresh, ripe strawberry on the exhale, very comforting. I'm personally not a big strawberry fan so this isn't one of my favourites, but if you're into your strawberries and cream this would definitely be an excellent choice. Solid 7.5/10

Sweet Leaf Bacco - If like me, you still crave for a tobacco taste from time to time, then this would be a solid choice. It's a take on the classic RY4 flavour and I personally think it does a great job. One think I really enjoyed about this one was that there seems to be an extra harshness/throat hit even though the mix is still the standard 70/30 VG/PG, this is something I miss in the fruit/dessert flavours and enjoy after a meal. The tobacco isn't too heavy or pronounced and the toffee flavour is very subtle, but it somehow comes together for a pretty good tobacco flavour and I would recommend it if, like me, you need a tobacco hit after a meal or when the stress is getting to you! 7/10

American Grape Soda - I love the grape flavours, my favourite of the American premium e-juices was Matata by Twelve Monkeys and Grape Drank by Ruthless. American Grape Soda isn't quite up there for me but it does what it says on the tin. It actually tastes like a soda, rather than a juicy fruit flavour. The grape is there, though it's unfortunately a little chemical tasting and weak, the soda has a slight fizzyness to it which is quite interesting, though overall I don't find this to be too satisfying a vape. 6/10

All in all I was very impressed with Rejuiced flavours. With the whole 'you get what you pay for' approach I wasn't expecting them to be as good as they were, the fast service and shipping just adds to the good experience with this company, I will definitely be buying from them again in the future.

Thanks all for reading if I posted this in the wrong forum I apologise, please move it to the correct place. I'll be following up with my reviews of Mole Juice and Vape Goo in other posts below, once I've recovered a little from the chain-vaping I've been doing while writing this :grin2:.

Cheers.

I too have recently decided my 'premium' habit is unsustainable!

I can see this being a handy thread :)

Nice reviews but only joining today with a list of e juice reviews looks like you are trying to promote a business.

Thanks guys! I'll keep adding to this thread as I try these cheaper alternatives, hopefully other people will share their experiences too and we can have a good bank of knowledge for all these cheap e-juice venders in one place!

Now I'll talk about my experience with Mole Juice. Firstly it's important to mention that Molejuice donates all of its profits to many worthwhile children's charities, which is a great thing to see. All the information on the specific charities can be found on their website at http://molejuice.uk/.

Mole Juice
- £5/30ml £7/50ml £12/100ml + £2.50 first class postage

Experience:

As I learned from previous posts and discussions about this company Mole Juice is run by a Husband-Wife team. I almost felt guilty ordering from them given the huge spike in demand these guys have experienced! However, as far as I can tell they have managed to stay on top of things and did a great job. I made an order and it was shipped 2 days later, and recieved the next day after that, so 3 days from order to receipt. Many of the juices were out of stock on their website, as far as I know they make their juices in batches and you will have to wait for the next batch before certain flavours become available again. The overall experience with them was good, especially when considering the fact two people are behind this whole operation, and all proceeds go to charity.

Juices

All juices come in a 70/30 PG/VG ratio and the 30ml bottles I ordered came as unicorn bottles. The printed labels on them are hand-written with the mix date and flavour.

Molesenburg -This is Mole Juice's take on the well-known Vampire Vapes Heisenberg flavour. A fresh, fruity vape with a menthol kick. I have never tried the Vampire Vapes juice but I can safely say I'm so glad I tried Molesenburg. This is an absolutely delicious flavour. The sweet, candied fruit balance beautifully with the subtle yet noticeable menthol on the exhale. The menthol isn't a strong over-powering mint/peppermint flavour, it's enough to make the fruit flavour taste fresh and cool without standing out alone as a flavour, this must've been difficult to get right but the guys over at Mole Juice did a great job. From the fruit I get a sweet melon, with hints of cherry and a few warmer berry notes too. This is a fantastic e-juice that could easily become an ADV for me, the cooling menthol plays with the warm, sweet fruit to create a relaxing yet refreshing vape. Well done to Mole Juice for this one. 9/10.

Kiwiberry Jog - If you've ever had Colonel Boom's Ceasefire then you'll notice the similar mix of strawberry and kiwi fruit with this one, the only difference being a soft yoghurt creamy-ness that quickly follows the familiar fresh and zingy fruit mix. To be honest this is a bit of a strange one to me. I often wonder if it would have been better without that tart creamyness that follows. The fruits begin to take hold and produce a delicious flavour before the cream seems to come in and mute it/clash with it. If you like your fruit and yoghurt flavours I'm sure you'll love this, but for me personally I think I would've preferred it being a straight fruit flavour. Still a good vape with lots of good flavour, but I guess the choice of flavours don't really sit well with me. 6.5/10

Mole's Dream - Blueberry muffin, that is what I taste when I vape Mole's Dream. It's a great blueberry muffin at that. The blueberry balances extremely well with the subtle baked muffin flavour, there is a slight cake-y taste on the exhale too, again very well balanced with the fruit. There may also be the slightest hint of a creamy vanilla in there though this sits below the other flavours. As I said I would describe this as a blueberry muffin, not too sweet, but not too savoury and cake-y either. All in all a good flavour which I could see myself vaping in the evenings with a cup of tea. Another great juice by these guys. 8/10

Unfortunately that's all I could try out from Mole Juice as they were out of stock in alot of other flavours due to their high demand. The fact these guys give 100% of their profits to charity is comendable, and with the juices being such high quality for the price I would recommend anybody try them out if you're looking for excellent juice at an excellent price. Will post my Vape Goo review soon!

Hi and welcome to the Planet

and what a great first post. great review.
for future reference this is where reviews should go https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/product-reviews/e-liquid-reviews/

and theres plenty more great suppliers out there so have a gander through the few on this list :) https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-trusted-e-liquid-suppliers.78467/#post858319

Ah thanks for that! Did have a look for a product review section but obviously didn't look hard enough haha. Also yeah it was your list that I consulted many times when doing my research on here, really helped me out thanks.

your welcome mate and glad it helped.

another great review for mole juice who are one of my faves. also Vendor of the month for August.

their most popular are milk mole which is a clone of one hit wonder milk man american import. and personally i find the moleys take on it nicer.
malibu breeze is another must have for me. pancake mole is another and the newest ive got is freshly squeezed which is bliss.

Nice reviews but only joining today with a list of e juice reviews looks like you are trying to promote a business.
@edot sorry for the above post we do get people on here do a post then vanish hope you stay around and can give some really positive posts for us to read

Now onto Vape Goo.

The first thing that got me about this company was the price, due to a 3 for 2 offer going on at the moment I got 90ml for £9.90 with free shipping, I'd recommend trying them out once just for that value. Having seen some good reviews for certain flavours of theirs here I decided to give them a go.

Vape Goo - £4.95/30ml (with 3 for 2 on at the moment) £10/100ml, postage and packing is free, as far as I can tell they will do free postage and packing on even one bottle!

Experience

Their website is http://e-juicestore.co.uk/ which confused me a little as I expected Vape Goo to be somewhere in the website name. Luckily it seems I found the right people and my order was shipped and delivered within 2 days of making my order. The juice is a 70/30 VG/PG mix and comes in 30ml unicorn bottles. No complaints whatsoever about my experience with them.

Juice

Creamy Vanilla Custard - I thought I'd go for this to compare another cheap e-juice vendor to the Rejuiced custard I had bought recently. This flavour is also a good solid custard flavour, nothing to write home about but nothing to complain about either. The custard is sweet and creamy and really punchy on the exhale which I really like about it and the vanilla is more prominent right at the end. The juice vapes really nicely and if you enjoy a good simple custard flavour I would recommend this one to you as a cheap, quality ADV. 7/10

Cloud 9 - Now this is a very interesting fruit flavour. With almost no description on the website I was interested to see what it was about (yeah, I fell for the marketing ploy). The taste reminds me of blue bonbons, a sweet yet ever so slightly sour blue raspberry flavour, with a sugary candy finish. Very satisfying and on the border between refreshing and rich; the flavours themselves are crisp and clean, though the sweetness adds a certain richness to the flavour with the slight tang/sour flavour bounding along the top. All in all a great juice if you're into your fruit confectionery flavours. 7.5/10

Hawaiian Limeade - This for me is the stand-out juice from the Vape Goo flavours I tried. As it says on the tin there is a definite strong lime flavour, very refreshing and enjoyable, and almost bordering on bitter. The lime tastes fresh and ripe, though there is a very subtle sweetness in there too. This is definitely one for a summers day or maybe to give you a kick first thing in the morning. I would compared this to those green-coloured limeade drinks you can buy at the super market. Sour, tangy, yet refreshing and ever so slightly sweet. A great flavour that I'll probably again. 8/10

Pear Drops - Well what can I say, this is one of the best e-liquids I've ever had. The fact it's coming from an amazingly-priced, UK-based vendor is just the icing on the cake. As soon as I opened the bottle that sweet, confectionary smell hit me, with the candied pear warmly wrapping around it. I tried not to get too excited though as I've had a few liquids that smelled a lot better than they tasted, luckily this wasn't one of those liquids. If you've ever had a pear drop I can tell you it tastes exactly like one of those, if you haven't had one; the taste is like a subtle, sweet pear with a sugary, almost fizzy undertone. One thing I love about this liquid is that it has a distinct throat hit, even at 3 milligrams, for me this is a major plus and really just helps compliment my overall enjoyment of this flavour. A great ADV, which remains sweet yet not sickly, fruity yet subtle, warm yet refreshing. 9.5/10

Squeezed Apple - One thing that's been proven to me is that Vapegoo do a great fruit flavour, as I was looking for a good, crisp apple flavour I thought I'd give their Squeezed Apple a go. This flavour doesn't disappoint. There is a distinct, refreshing apple edge to each inhale, and a slight sweetness on the exhale. The overall flavour is a refreshing, dry, almost perfumy apple taste. The warmth and sweetness are also enjoyable, though the one thing I'd like would be for this flavour to have a more intense sour, granny smith-like edge to go with the refreshing, dry inhale. Instead the crisp, dryness is overcome towards the end by the sweetness. It's a minor complaint as this is still an all round great flavour and does a great job of being fragrant yet refreshing. If you like apple I'm sure you'll like this, even if the whole experience doesn't quite follow through. 8/10

Swedish Gummy - I'm a fan of gummy sweets, so I thought I'd give this a go while ordering my second batch of Pear Drops and Squeezed Apple. The flavour is reminiscint of grabbing a handful of gummy bears or gummy worms and eating them all at once. There's a slight artificial mixed fruit taste on the inhale, which ends in a nice, rounded sweet cherry (very subtle). To be honest I'd love this flavour to have a little more impact than it does. The quality of the flavour itself is fantastic, but just a touch weaker than I'd like. A great flavour if you enjoy gummy bears, and very easy to vape for a while. 7.5/10

Citrus Punch - To me this tastes like the Hawaiian Limeade with a tangerine edge. The problem with this flavour is it seems to try to be two things at once, which, given the name, makes sense. It's got the bitter, tangyness of the Hawaiian Limeade, with a sweeter tangerine flavour developing over it. Not a bad fruit vape at all, would recommend it for any who are into their citrus flavours, though unfortunately it doesn't really stand out for any particular reason, it seems to be caught between sour and punchy and sweet and juicy. Some people may really appreciate that but for me it just makes this a standard, good vape, but nothing special. 7/10

Golden Pineapple - Continuing on with the Vapegoo fruity flavours, I decided to go for the Golden Pineapple. Unfortunately this flavour doesn't quite hit the mark for me. I was hoping for a refreshing, sweet pineapple flavour. Instead I seem to be getting an artificial almost malt-like taste, with a little hint of citrus and pineapple following it. For me this isn't quite of the same quality as their other flavours, and unfortunately doesn't taste much like pineapple. I just get a generic, nondescript sweet/fruit flavour, which doesn't do well to emulate the real fruit or even serve as a satisfying vape. Big shame as the other fruit flavours from Vapegoo have been great. 6/10

Sunny V - If you like orange, you'll like this. It tastes almost exactly as its name sake, Sunny Delight. Very refreshing, very juicy, reminds me a bit of Tng from Element. A satisfying, tangy orange surrounded with a juicy, sweet tangerine. This flavour improved greatly with a weeks steeping. I like a little orange taste now and then so this isn't particularly an all-day vape for me, but if you're a fan of the orange/tangerine/clementine/satsuma flavour profile, then I'm sure you'll like this flavour. Does taste a little too subtle now and then, but generally a good solid vape. 7.5/10

Strawberry and Kiwi - OK I'm going to have to be honest. This flavour isn't nice. Rather than the fruity strawberry and kiwi I was hoping for it's instead got an almost cardboard-like taste. The strawberry just about manages to creep in at some point, but I can't taste any kiwi at all. I'm not sure what happened over at Vapegoo labs when they put this flavour together but I really couldn't recommend it to anyone. I find it quite unpleasant, I'm sure if I kept at it there could be some form of acquired taste lying in there but to be honest I'd rather not. A shame as the rest of this company's flavours are palatable at the very least. I've given this one nearly 2 weeks of steeping and have seen very little improvement. 3/10

Hope you all enjoyed these reviews, especially those like me who were searching frantically for some cheaper e-juice after seeing their bank accounts haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom