What's new

My Cheap UK E-Juice Experiences

Hey thank Toddyboi, I'll be doing more reviews as I buy more juices from these companies, I am a fan of the fruit flavours myself but do like a dessert flavour now and then too, so will get a few of the ones you mentioned!

Good to know matey! Cool

Sorry for bringing up such an old thread but I have recently moved to the UK and will start vaping again tomorrow and I want to try some of the cheaper e-liquids in the market since they seem to have great offers and a lot of good reviews. I'm currently deciding between a 3 x 30ml (3 nic) package from VapeGoo for 12.99 GBP or perhaps a couple of 10ml bottles with different flavors for around the same price from Rejuiced, both of which were recommended here but definitely a long time ago so I wanted to know if anyone has updates on the state of these companies and their flavors or maybe some newer ones? Thanks!

Sorry for bringing up such an old thread but I have recently moved to the UK and will start vaping again tomorrow and I want to try some of the cheaper e-liquids in the market since they seem to have great offers and a lot of good reviews. I'm currently deciding between a 3 x 30ml (3 nic) package from VapeGoo for 12.99 GBP or perhaps a couple of 10ml bottles with different flavors for around the same price from Rejuiced, both of which were recommended here but definitely a long time ago so I wanted to know if anyone has updates on the state of these companies and their flavors or maybe some newer ones? Thanks!

Look for stockists of 88 Vape and KiK. Lots of cornershops do them, B&M Bargains, Iceland and Asda. They are perfectly decent juices at £4.99 for 3x10ml. Also Asda do Dinnerlady at £9 for 3 x10ml if you are after something a bit more highend.

Back
Top Bottom