What's new

Stuck in a battery bind? ⚡️ Tell us, when do you need that spare battery boost?

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
With #TRINE, just swap batteries in seconds and keep the clouds rolling!

18/21+ only
#Vaping #Vapelife #Innokin #TRINE #InnokinTrine #3in1vaping #GreenVaping #Sustainability

Trine-续航-3_00000.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good! Very useful. You seem to be one of the few companies still innovating with your products.

Looks good! Very useful. You seem to be one of the few companies still innovating with your products.
Thank you for your kind words! We're committed to innovation and are always working to improve our products.

You can charge it inside the Trine. By the way, we're launching the spare battery charger next month! Stay tuned for more updates!
I have been using the Trine for several weeks now and the replaceable battery pack is a great concept and works really well. Am pleased to hear your launching a dedicated charger for it.
I'm getting very good vaping time between charges, averaging around the 12 hours with a 1 hour charging time via the Trine USB-C port. Pass-through is also present so no downtime while its charging.
The Trine is a great pod system and the Vcap pods perform really well. Well done Innokin for continuing to come up with really good innovative products.

I have been using the Trine for several weeks now and the replaceable battery pack is a great concept and works really well. Am pleased to hear your launching a dedicated charger for it.
I'm getting very good vaping time between charges, averaging around the 12 hours with a 1 hour charging time via the Trine USB-C port. Pass-through is also present so no downtime while its charging.
The Trine is a great pod system and the Vcap pods perform really well. Well done Innokin for continuing to come up with really good innovative products.
Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled that you're enjoying the Trine. It's great to hear that you're getting excellent vaping time. We appreciate your support and are committed to bringing innovative products like the Trine to our users. Happy vaping!

Back
Top Bottom