What's new

Stuck on disposables, help!

Closest I got to disposables is the xros mini with bar juice 5000 salts.

Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Pod.

5ml pod (if you remove the rubber bung). 2800mAh battery. 80w. Coils that go from 0.4 - 1.2Ohms. 3 different pods available for MTL, DTL and restricted DL.

Bought one for my holiday to be a poolside mod, but I have been really impressed with it so far.

So far not a drop of leakage or condensation, even after it has rattled around in my work bag for days on end.

I second this…..good piece of kit and choice of pods/coils……and so satisfying getting the stupid silicone bung out with pointed tweezers.

OXVA xlim series + elfliq. Tastes way better than any disposable, high nic and each coil lasts more than 1 month.
Alongside the Vaporesso luxe pro and lux max - i would second this - the xlims are part of my going out or on the bike kit, flavour in those oxva pods is outstanding - the capacity is a bit of a shame tho.

Personally i wouldnt put any kind of disposable style juice in it because i wouldnt put any kind of disposable style juice in anything.

I agree with @ZT about Liquids, if your looking for something with a really satisfying taste, try the Nokomis or Deadwood Range. Manabush (Hope my cheques in the post) do a huge range of flavours. As for Pods i myself like to follow the Pack, i have just bought the Aspire Gotek Pro which has some good reviews and if other Apes are buying them they can't be bad.

Back
Top Bottom