What's new

SUMMERTIME VAPING

Thats right mate why change something you like.
I like to drink IPA's, and usually vape dessert type juice in the house. For my taste, they just don't go well together, especially if it's a hot day, so i change things up to find a juice that goes well with the IPA i'm drinking.
For example, i've been drinking Brewdog Hazy Jane in the garden with a vape of Supergood Strawberry Daiguiri. Lovely jubbly. :)

I like to drink IPA's, and usually vape dessert type juice in the house. For my taste, they just don't go well together, especially if it's a hot day, so i change things up to find a juice that goes well with the IPA i'm drinking.
For example, i've been drinking Brewdog Hazy Jane in the garden with a vape of Supergood Strawberry Daiguiri. Lovely jubbly. :)
This is what I’m talking about :2thumbsup: For myself, I would go mad if I had to vape the same juice, all the time, from the same gear. But to each their own, live and let live, etc etc :D

Have to say, that does sound like a yummy combination, and the possibilities are endless. Maybe you should start a thread with all the jubblies you discover, we can call you…Backyard Bogan :18:

0n0ktie.jpg

I vape the same juices, the only difference is from mid July to mid August I use my Nest RDA a lot (brilliant flavour but as cold as fish tits because it's mesh). As soon as the temperature drops a bit it goes back on the shelf to be ignored for another 11 months.

Kudos, I often do the same… Yesterday was relatively warm here in Oslo, and I sat outside with couple of ice-cold pilsners and my Kf filled with Manabush Pina Coco, a juice not quite as tempting when it’s below zero :D

And I have to complement Manabush/ @ZT on this delicious tropical juice. It is rather subtle with an excellent blend of pineapple and coconut, neither dominant with both present in ample amounts but not overpowering. With just a hint of sweetness, it was a joy the entire, sun-drenched day :2thumbsup:
Thanks!!

Either fruit flavours or tobacco variants for me and vape them all year round.

Back
Top Bottom