What's new

SUMMERTIME VAPING

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Yes, Good People, it is soon going to be summer, a time when even the pastiest and most hermitic of us Northern Europeans are forced out into the sunshine :14:

My question: Does Your Vaping Change In The Summertime? :hmm:

Do you use juices you don’t normally use? Tropical fruit? More cooling? Different Vg/Pg ratio? Different wicking?

Do you switch over to pods or aios? Do you use a…lanyard? Take out all your IP rated mods? Take your Hammer of God to the park and scare all the children? Or turn the AC up and remain inside, firmly refusing to acknowledge that it’s summer at all? :18:

Believe it or not, I am actually curious! F ex I need to change my wicking, get to break out my high Vg juices, and definitely use pods more often. I even have a wee waterproof container for my pods when I’m at the beach, keeps the sand and water out and any leakage in :11:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I just vape the usual suspects all year but I do enjoy a good mech outdoors when it's warm.

Only major change for outdoors would be that I do occasionally use a Squonker. Juice wise, I am predominantly a Fruits vaper, so no changes required. ;)

Only major change for outdoors would be that I do occasionally use a Squonker. Juice wise, I am predominantly a Fruits vaper, so no changes required. ;)
Reminds me of my trip to Los Angeles last summer… It was roasting hot, so hot I couldn’t keep the juice in the pods of my pod kits, even killed an Innokin Klypse and a Voopoo Argus pod when I left them in the car. So I went down to the local shop and picked up an old Geekvape Aegis squonker and an Ammit. This taught me rather quickly that squonking wasn’t for me, as I ended up wearing as much juice as I vaped :18: But it did the trick using it as a dripper, took the heat :14:

I stick to the same desert type flavours indoors year round. In warm weather outside i enjoy more fruit based juice, and sometimes a tobacco based juice if al fresco beer is involved. Which happens a lot. :beerchug

I stick to the same desert type flavours indoors year round. In warm weather outside i enjoy more fruit based juice, and sometimes a tobacco based juice if al fresco beer is involved. Which happens a lot. :beerchug
Kudos, I often do the same… Yesterday was relatively warm here in Oslo, and I sat outside with couple of ice-cold pilsners and my Kf filled with Manabush Pina Coco, a juice not quite as tempting when it’s below zero :D

And I have to complement Manabush/ @ZT on this delicious tropical juice. It is rather subtle with an excellent blend of pineapple and coconut, neither dominant with both present in ample amounts but not overpowering. With just a hint of sweetness, it was a joy the entire, sun-drenched day :2thumbsup:

Kudos, I often do the same… Yesterday was relatively warm here in Oslo, and I sat outside with couple of ice-cold pilsners and my Kf filled with Manabush Pina Coco, a juice not quite as tempting when it’s below zero :D

And I have to complement Manabush/ @ZT on this delicious tropical juice. It is rather subtle with an excellent blend of pineapple and coconut, neither dominant with both present in ample amounts but not overpowering. With just a hint of sweetness, it was a joy the entire, sun-drenched day :2thumbsup:
Sounds like my kind of day, but multiply the beer quantity by 6. :ape1:

Back
Top Bottom