What's new

sx mini sl class unresponsive

ChrisS

Postman
Hi,

I was changing the battery and now my SL class is comatose. The splash screen appears when I screw on the battery cap and the splash screen appears with 5 clicks but then when the screen goes blank nothing. It won't respond to the fire button or joystick. Click 5 times and the shut down menu appears and I can shut it down. But apart from this it doesn't respond at all. I've tried re-upgrading the firmware and the SI-Q software reports that the upgrade was successful, but it is still unresponsive.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Unfortunately it's over a year old and tbh I can't remember where I bought it.

Fortunately I do have a second one.

Sounds like a job for our resident circuit guru @KytanDale , if they are of a mind to assist :) (Sorry for the tag if you're otherwise engaged.)

Hi,

I was changing the battery and now my SL class is comatose. The splash screen appears when I screw on the battery cap and the splash screen appears with 5 clicks but then when the screen goes blank nothing. It won't respond to the fire button or joystick. Click 5 times and the shut down menu appears and I can shut it down. But apart from this it doesn't respond at all. I've tried re-upgrading the firmware and the SI-Q software reports that the upgrade was successful, but it is still unresponsive.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Unfortunately it's over a year old and tbh I can't remember where I bought it.

Fortunately I do have a second one.
Check the joystick isn't stuck down (pressed in). Seen a similar fault on a G Class.

first see if you can get in contact with support, maybe it's a config issue, if nothing works, drop me a pm and will arange to send it to me.

Back
Top Bottom