What's new

SXK Bantam Box by Pro Vapes

Hi Everyone

I keep getting juice build in the top screw of the bantam. Any ideas of how to stop this happening? Been happening for the last 4-5 months now.

I’ve been using the aspire 0.7ohm mesh coils which are brilliant but the juice in the mouth is starting to do my head in!!!

cheers

Hi Everyone

I keep getting juice build in the top screw of the bantam. Any ideas of how to stop this happening? Been happening for the last 4-5 months now.

I’ve been using the aspire 0.7ohm mesh coils which are brilliant but the juice in the mouth is starting to do my head in!!!

cheers
I have this issue on a few other pods, I simply carry on drawing a couple of seconds after releasing the fire button, works for me.

Just seen a revised edition of the Bantam Box on 3fvape (preorder) Has an updated chip (still 30 watts) a new MTL pod unit and an AFC
https://www.3fvape.com/mod-kit/4225...350-battery-black-530w-1-x-18350-sevo-30.html
New all in one drip tip / screw too, I wish they would change the sodding panels instead of clinging to cloned style, oh and a better fire button while they are at it :)

They are missing a golden opportunity to step away from clone status as the internal design is superb.

I've made my own panels and spray painted them finished off with 3 layers of clearcoat and looks much better though the fire button is the only ugly thing now, I tried 3D printing one but it looked pants.

Not enough for me to want to upgrade but it will be interesting ti see if the tank will be available separately as it looks like it's the same chassis.

New all in one drip tip / screw too, I wish they would change the sodding panels instead of clinging to cloned style, oh and a better fire button while they are at it :)

They are missing a golden opportunity to step away from clone status as the internal design is superb.

I've made my own panels and spray painted them finished off with 3 layers of clearcoat and looks much better though the fire button is the only ugly thing now, I tried 3D printing one but it looked pants.

Not enough for me to want to upgrade but it will be interesting ti see if the tank will be available separately as it looks like it's the same chassis.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Will be looking out for the new tanks

You could send some feedback to Provapes, who are collaborators in the Bantam project.

You could send some feedback to Provapes, who are collaborators in the Bantam project.
I was actually considering doing just that, I was going to review the Bantam but consensus was it was still cloning too much of the Billet Box so it was a nono.

But have you noticed there is no longer any mention of Provapes, it's the same on Fast Tech so I'm wondering if they are out of the loop and an SXK board?
Also Provapes have no mention of it on their site.

I was actually considering doing just that, I was going to review the Bantam but consensus was it was still cloning too much of the Billet Box so it was a nono.

But have you noticed there is no longer any mention of Provapes, it's the same on Fast Tech so I'm wondering if they are out of the loop and an SXK board?
Also Provapes have no mention of it on their site.
I’m guessing the boro isn’t a provapes thing.
Atmizoo show a proto of theirs and now this pops up. Evl have a similar one coming out too.

Back
Top Bottom